Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale on Bumble is specifically looking for "a chad" they're not even hiding it anymore...

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
god i hate it when normies and foids use incel terminolgy, this fat ass cunt thinks she's entitled to chad cock, dumb whore.. not to mention what she put as job, imagine if a male did that

FFFUUUAAAARRRKKKK
Import sharia NOW so i can stone this whore legally

she doesnt look that fat in the first pic but then her shoulders look really wide like a man wtf is wrong with her

meanwhile her looksmatch...

couch-potato-8097916.jpg

but then her shoulders look really wide like a man wtf is wrong with her
shes trying to fraud with the sweater.. JFL then in her other pics she's obese

shes trying to fraud with the sweater.. JFL then in her other pics she's obese
Yeah it looks like it. What a shame. A lot of fat people would go up so high in SMV it's insane.

I won't be sad or mad if someone kidnaps her and converts her to the opposite of alive

She has good facial structure. She would be extremely ungrateful for that to be overweight.

Lmao :feelskek: , She’s honest i guess

I fucking hate landwhales, fucking lazy cunts, they already live in tutorial mode the least they could do is stay in shape.

She doesn't deserve anyone but her looksmatch which is a 4/10 at best, but of course there are many cucks out there desperate for pussy, so she is going to get what she wants.

she's a stacy assuming that she isn't cheating on her photo

Maybe her boyfriend's name is actually Chad and he run away with the last ice cream pint and she's looking for him.

interesting. will this become a future trend>?