Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Landwhale Normie Thinks He’s Superior to Virgins

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
This fucking prick at my school was not always like this. Or so I thought. He was a “friend” of mine only because he hung out with a few other outcasts that I chilled with. Eventually, his annoying passive aggressive remarks about my virgin status became too much, and I fired back. He couldn’t take it like a man, so I do not talk to him anymore.

He would brag about having sexual intercourse and having more girlfriends than me (I’ve had 0 as you can imagine), which isn’t hard to do because, well, I’m here aren’t I? All this fat normie would do is fucking lie (classic normie trait), mainly leaving me out if activities he participated in. He always sees himself as a chad, which makes him quite deluded. Meanwhile, I’m only two inches less in height, while he outweighs me by 150lbs of lard. That should have been a sign to cut him off.

So, you may ask, why did I remain his “friend” despite being degraded and treated like a human piece of shit? I wanted to prove that no matter how much he shat on me, I wouldn’t break. However, when I finally did, he played the victim and told me to fuck off.

I’ve found normies to be quite dishonest. I have major trouble making and maintaining friendships with normies, mainly because I’m always the butt of their jokes. I’m always the virgin, clueless and scared shitless of interacting with females. I’m always the autistic one, not being able to read non-blatant body language. I’m always the “annoying” one, because I have a stammer, involuntary tics, and become hyper-fixated on certain goals and projects.

Fuck clown world normie cuckciety:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Fuck them. Putting all their worth in holes opinions.

It's all cope

I CANT CREAMPIE

I CANT BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

SPACIES ARE REJECTING ME

HOW CAN I COPE? HOW CAN I FUCKING COPE???

Fuck them. Putting all their worth in holes opinions.
The best part is he told me that every foid he’s fucked has done 90% of the work:feelsLSD:

The best part is he told me that every foid he’s fucked has done 90% of the work:feelsLSD:
Dumb normies, 70 percent of what they say is exaggeration or a lie. Every one of my relatives once they started dating suddenly they act like they are better than me.

So, you may ask, why did I remain his “friend” despite being degraded and treated like a human piece of shit? I wanted to prove that no matter how much he shat on me, I wouldn’t break. However, when I finally did, he played the victim and told me to fuck off.
Doesn't work, all they do is begin to think you're desperate and can't let go. Accordingly, they'll just start trying to take advantage of you in other ways, best thing you can do is show you're not a cuck who'll just sit there and take it and ditch them. :feelsjuice:

It's all cope

I CANT CREAMPIE

I CANT BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

SPACIES ARE REJECTING ME

HOW CAN I COPE? HOW CAN I FUCKING COPE???

This fucking prick at my school was not always like this. Or so I thought. He was a “friend” of mine only because he hung out with a few other outcasts that I chilled with. Eventually, his annoying passive aggressive remarks about my virgin status became too much, and I fired back. He couldn’t take it like a man, so I do not talk to him anymore.

He would brag about having sexual intercourse and having more girlfriends than me (I’ve had 0 as you can imagine), which isn’t hard to do because, well, I’m here aren’t I? All this fat normie would do is fucking lie (classic normie trait), mainly leaving me out if activities he participated in. He always sees himself as a chad, which makes him quite deluded. Meanwhile, I’m only two inches less in height, while he outweighs me by 150lbs of lard. That should have been a sign to cut him off.

I’ve found normies to be quite dishonest. I have major trouble making and maintaining friendships with normies, mainly because I’m always the butt of their jokes. I’m always the virgin, clueless and scared shitless of interacting with females. I’m always the autistic one, not being able to read non-blatant body language. I’m always the “annoying” one, because I have a stammer, involuntary tics, and become hyper-fixated on certain goals and projects.

Fuck clown world normie cuckciety:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Tell that stupid blimp to watch his mouth

Flying Us Army GIF by RetroCollage

Fat fuck will fuck his way into a heart attack soon enough.

Thought about it (in COD WWII). However, I’m not NEET or LDAR and my education/job and gymmaxxing are the only things that make me happy (in COD WWII). I don’t want to lose that over some Walmart Jabba the Hutt.

Someone got played by a fat larping incel
:feelskek:

When I was in middle school I was friends with one of those ‘clean’ fatties. He dressed nice and wasnt a disgusting slob but one day for no reason at all he turned on me.

He put me in a chokehold in the hall (I was extremely short and he was much bigger and stronger), then a random chad came up and punched me in the head.
The same exact thing happened to me freshman year of HS

Just say he has a small penis :feelsjuice:

Just say he has a small penis :feelsjuice:
More like an invisible penis. He probably has to hold up the fat rolls with TowMaster straps to allow his various sub-par sexual exploits to top him, therefore making him…… a cuck. Even then, I have a hard time believing that he lost that V Card