Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale filming herself while eating mcdonalds has higher smv than chad!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Teehee you go GurLll. YoU sO pRettY qUUen :soy: :soy: :soy:

I will remove any female from this existence.

That is virtue signalling tbh. It is a lie.

Man the harpoons

That is virtue signalling tbh. It is a lie.
cope
there are plenty of guys that:
a) have an actual fetish for fat girls
b) are so desperate for pussy they'll settle for fat girls

This obese nasty stinky disgusting piece of lard has a higher smv than mine and yours combined

Clown world. Tell me 10-15 years ago we would watch a woman eat herself to death for entertainment and I would tell you it's fiction.

Females always have more value over men. The women and children first bullshit didn't come out of nowhere. Looksmatch will never be a reality where females and men hold the same rights.

Just fuark :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:
How does this whale Even walk

YAAAAS QUUUEEEN!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Being female is like playing the game of life with cheat codes and on very easy difficulty.

The people who are commenting such comments know, that they are lying.
I hope they feel bad for this.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5OS8wNjUvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3Blcm0td2hhbGUuanBlZw==

Watch out for the whale, mateys!!
The people who are commenting such comments know, that they are lying.
I hope they feel bad for this.

Pretty much. And the funniest part is, the landwhale will truly believe what they say, and that it actually looks good. Which in turn will distort the creature's mindset, and it will start believing it deserves only chads because of what other whores told it online.

Very sad.

How much does one need to eat to get this fat? How is it even possible?

to be fair, obese people eating atrocious amounts of fast food AKA mukbangs are now popular on youtube and there are male mukbangers

Just watch people eat food theory

cope
there are plenty of guys that:
a) have an actual fetish for fat girls
b) are so desperate for pussy they'll settle for fat girls

This obese nasty stinky disgusting piece of lard has a higher smv than mine and yours combined
But it's mostly other girls in the comments who tell her how pretty she is.

Absolutely disgusting

The virtue signaling gender again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back