Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lack of Sex, Love, and Purpose decreases Birth-rate and Population on Global Scale

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Thousands of ancestral generations before us all had access to pussy. Literally ever since the beginning of Neanderthal ape-humans, whether it was from rape or from killing the opposing tribe (hunter-gatherer period), or simply because woman needed the man.

Regardless what the reason was, the woman was either a property of the man because there was no law, or the woman simply needed him.

Unfortunately, that ends with you because in our times, there's law in place so you can't do as you please, and women don't need you anymore either.
In ancient times man was needed to protect the woman, to build things, to hunt dangerous animals for food. His strength, resilience, size and smarts were what made him useful in the eyes of a woman.
In semi-modern times, man was still the one to work while the woman stayed in house. Such system made women dependent on men.

But now? Women dont need your physical strength, or your protection, or your food or your work.
They don't need your strength because we don't hunt animals no more.
They don't need your protection cause theres goverment, police, law and military.
They dont need you to obtain food cause they can get it from a shop.
They dont need your work or money cause they can work themselves.

So what's even the point of dating a man from the perspective of a woman? Social clout, instagram pics, bragging among her friends, and sex of course, but only with chads, cause man's height and handsomeness are the only attractive traits left after the creation and advancement of civilization, which cucked all men big time, and it will get even worse.

At this point im not even sure who to blame, I think women are too stupid to blame them, even more so considering its MEN who made police and law, its MEN who made tinder, social media and dating apps, its MEN who created civilization, equality, and let women work.
I guess they didnt care that their actions will fuck humans up in the long term. Probably didnt even consider the possibility.

As you can see the birthrate is dropping on whole planet even in shitholes like india and africa, where the birthrate is supposed to be higher. And it indeed is. Technology made white birthrate start dropping first, but curries/brownies/blackies are following in our steps.

Evolutionally speaking i think this is super interesting because our rapid technological growth is related to the size of population, which had generally an upward trend since the beginning of times. But thats changing.
Unless we "artificially" convince (or force) women to breed with their looksmatches, instead of whoring on social media for clout, and abusing dating apps in search of a man 5 leagues above her who just want a quickie or a steady supply of easy sex, then population and birthrates will continue getting lower.

How much lower are we speaking? Well i dont know, lets look at the data:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/exports/world-population-by-region-with-projections.svg
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/exports/world-population-by-region-with-projections.svg

1200px-World_population_growth%2C_1700-2100%2C_2022_revision.png

Unfortunately the population only stopped growing, so we can only make wild guesses about how bad will it get, but unless governments convince women to leave social media and breed with their looksmatches instead, I think we may lose as much has half of our population if not more, over the next generations (although i dont know how many it will take).

I noticed some governments are giving child benefits (eg money) for couples to fix this problem, but this works only temporarily and only on small subset of people. And theyre not addressing the core issue IMO. And this is not sustainable either, because it will have an impact on country's savings, especially if they plan to increase the amount per couple, and if the population keeps decreasing (it will).

But back on topic, I dont see how giving child benefits can force women to stop trying to fuck chads and breed with their looksmatches instead (friendly reminder that they perceive their looksmatches as incels).

Not only that, but the technology (Social media for women, and all other technology for men) are also making it harder for women and men to breed with their looksmatches.
You see if you get rejected 10 times as a man, you can always live comfily with our current technology, aka indulging in escapism. The copes of the past werent as good so men tried harder to get laid.
Its even worse for women, because social media for them are like drugs. They get complimented, lusted and simped for all the time, and they can even use it to find and fuck chads. They can also use it to gauge a man's chad'ability score. Kinda retarded.

End of my rant. I needed to get that off my chest.

Another evolutionally interesting concept is that the civilization and technology advanced way faster than our bodies and biology could, and thats why the only criteria women gauge men with are their chad score and money score. Id love to say that biology will eventually adapt and something will change, but im not sure what could it be.

Last edited:
Ironically the most subhuman races procreate the most
It’s low iq ppl that procreate. Westerners now think logically because of inflation it’s more expensive to raise children while the mother still has to work.

It’s low iq ppl that procreate. Westerners now think logically because of inflation it’s more expensive to raise children while the mother still has to work.
even without inflation women's behavior would be the same, leading to low birth rates

not even a century in women's empowerment experiment and we already arrived at consequences phase

Thousands of ancestral generations before us all had access to pussy. Literally ever since the beginning of Neanderthal ape-humans, whether it was from rape or from killing the opposing tribe (hunter-gatherer period), or simply because woman needed the man.

Regardless what the reason was, the woman was either a property of the man because there was no law, or the woman simply needed him.

Unfortunately, that ends with you because in our times, there's law in place so you can't do as you please, and women don't need you anymore either.
In ancient times man was needed to protect the woman, to build things, to hunt dangerous animals for food. His strength, resilience, size and smarts were what made him useful in the eyes of a woman.
In semi-modern times, man was still the one to work while the woman stayed in house. Such system made women dependent on men.

But now? Women dont need your physical strength, or your protection, or your food or your work.
They don't need your strength because we don't hunt animals no more.
They don't need your protection cause theres goverment, police, law and military.
They dont need you to obtain food cause they can get it from a shop.
They dont need your work or money cause they can work themselves.

So what's even the point of dating a man from the perspective of a woman? Social clout, instagram pics, bragging among her friends, and sex of course, but only with chads, cause man's height and handsomeness are the only attractive traits left after the creation and advancement of civilization, which cucked all men big time, and it will get even worse.

At this point im not even sure who to blame, I think women are too stupid to blame them, even more so considering its MEN who made police and law, its MEN who made tinder, social media and dating apps, its MEN who created civilization, equality, and let women work.
I guess they didnt care that their actions will fuck humans up in the long term. Probably didnt even consider the possibility.

View attachment 753049

As you can see the birthrate is dropping on whole planet even in shitholes like india and africa, where the birthrate is supposed to be higher. And it indeed is. Technology made white birthrate start dropping first, but curries/brownies/blackies are following in our steps.

Evolutionally speaking i think this is super interesting because our rapid technological growth is related to the size of population, which had generally an upward trend since the beginning of times. But thats changing.
Unless we "artificially" convince (or force) women to breed with their looksmatches, instead of whoring on social media for clout, and abusing dating apps in search of a man 5 leagues above her who just want a quickie or a steady supply of easy sex, then population and birthrates will continue getting lower.

How much lower are we speaking? Well i dont know, lets look at the data:

1200px-World_population_growth%2C_1700-2100%2C_2022_revision.png

Unfortunately the population only stopped growing, so we can only make wild guesses about how bad will it get, but unless governments convince women to leave social media and breed with their looksmatches instead, I think we may lose as much has half of our population if not more, over the next generations (although i dont know how many it will take).

I noticed some governments are giving child benefits (eg money) for couples to fix this problem, but this works only temporarily and only on small subset of people. And theyre not addressing the core issue IMO. And this is not sustainable either, because it will have an impact on country's savings, especially if they plan to increase the amount per couple, and if the population keeps decreasing (it will).

But back on topic, I dont see how giving child benefits can force women to stop trying to fuck chads and breed with their looksmatches instead (friendly reminder that they perceive their looksmatches as incels).

Not only that, but the technology (Social media for women, and all other technology for men) are also making it harder for women and men to breed with their looksmatches.
You see if you get rejected 10 times as a man, you can always live comfily with our current technology, aka indulging in escapism. The copes of the past werent as good so men tried harder to get laid.
Its even worse for women, because social media for them are like drugs. They get complimented, lusted and simped for all the time, and they can even use it to find and fuck chads. They can also use it to gauge a man's chad'ability score. Kinda retarded.

End of my rant. I needed to get that off my chest.

Another evolutionally interesting concept is that the civilization and technology advanced way faster than our bodies and biology could, and thats why the only criteria women gauge men with are their chad score and money score. Id love to say that biology will eventually adapt and something will change, but im not sure what could it be.
You're a retard if you think we need more people on this planet.

Lack of belief in God too