Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kyoto Animation Studio - We All Know What Really Happened

Why dont you send it to victims' families

lol based video
-motive is unclear
next scene
-kyoto animation is well known among anime fans around the world
:feelskek:

How do you douse a crowded building with petrol without anyone inside noticing? I suspect a ninja clan was involved

How do you douse a crowded building with petrol without anyone inside noticing? I suspect a ninja clan was involved
I think it was only the entrance
he did it very quickly and set it on fire
since the building was full of flammable material, everything went to shit almost immediately

Indeed, I hope this ninja left a manifesto about the studio producing copes that neuter the male population and makes them docile and accepting of their social plight, he saw it fit to destroy the cope so they would wake up and have no choice but to face reality

Really hope this isn't just some disgruntled worker
since the building was full of flammable material, everything went to shit almost immediately

Damn, somebody might be able to cash in on this, a lawsuit against bad building safety

Yes, that would make the most sense
Indeed, I hope this ninja left a manifesto about the studio producing copes that neuter the male population and makes them docile and accepting of their social plight, he saw it fit to destroy the cope so they would wake up and have no choice but to face reality

Really hope this isn't just some disgruntled worker
That’s a pretty epic motivation ngl

St. Arsoncel
"I am become black pill, destroyer of copes"
It’s interesting to think what would happen if the typical incel copes were destroyed, outlawed, or courrupted to the point where they become unusable. Would brand new innovative copes be discovered or would a majority of the incelsphere just rope

It’s interesting to think what would happen if the typical incel copes were destroyed, outlawed, or courrupted to the point where they become unusable. Would brand new innovative copes be discovered or would a majority of the incelsphere just rope

I think it would cause a revolution, first off the rate of ER's would increase, but so would the amount of incel wealthmaxxers, that would in turn start to have an affect on the economy and even the kinds of products being sold, incel men have the most expendable income out of any other group of males, if they actually put that into building themselves rather than into trinkets and copes, they could actually make a change, or at least enjoy a consolation prize of fucking society up

Last edited:

JFL I guess mines is incoming, like I keep saying this site is becoming cucked, its going to become loveshy forum 2.0 in a matter of years, the mods are enforcing ridiculous self censorship rules

Notice nobody on this site is posting threads like:
"This is X persons address lets go kill/harm them"
"This is X persons phone number/email address lets harass them"

Merely taking joy in the coincidental misfortune of normies is a criminal act that must be prevented and punished, the mods don't realize this is a slippery slope, the more you police minor shit like this, the more normies will start complaining about lesser acts, and now you are giving out warnings and bans for lesser and lesser things in your efforts to meet the growing censorship demands of normies, until you are left with a site where incels can no longer be incels

Last edited:
Enough of this forum today.

JFL I guess mines is incoming, like I keep saying this site is becoming cucked, its going to become loveshy forum 2.0 in a matter of years, the mods are enforcing ridiculous self censorship rules

Notice nobody on this site is posting threads like:
"This is X persons address lets go kill/harm them"
"This is X persons phone number/email address lets harass them"

Merely taking joy in the coincidental misfortune of normies is a criminal act that must be prevented and punished, the mods don't realize this is a slippery slope, the more you police minor shit like this, the more normies will start complaining about lesser acts, and now you are giving out warnings and bans for lesser and lesser things in your efforts to meet the growing censorship demands of normies, until you are left with a site where incels can no longer be incels
fuark budy boyo edit your quote to include the edited image please

I think it would cause a revolution, first off the rate of ER's would increase, but so would the amount of incel wealthmaxxers, that would in turn start to have an affect on the economy and even the kinds of products being sold, incel men have the most expendable income out of any other group of males, if they actually put that into building themselves rather than into trinkets and copes, they could actually make a change, or at least enjoy a consolation prize of fucking society up
That seems like a logical progression, though I imagine only a select few incels would make constructive use of this hypothetical situation

they mainly produced sentimental garbage...
nothing valuable is missed.

Kyoto Animation is the same anime studio that aired eight almost exactly the same episodes of Haruhi in a row, basically abusing the fact that waifu weebs would keep watching and buying the DVDs anyway, and pretty much ruining the whole season just to be cheap asses on production costs and make a public statement about how much they could get away with. They then joked about it constantly in interviews.

That was a while ago, but you can imagine that they just kept smugly messing with people afterwards in more low-key manners. Naturally, someone snapped.

Just like with Bianca Devins, you may have all the privilege in the world, but if you push your luck too damn far you will get fucked. For every 100 people you fuck over, one will be an ER.

The building looks pretty weird. It looks like prison with those few and small windows wtf.
perfectly to burn a bunch of people there alive like in a trap.