Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Kylie Jenner is worth $1 Billion

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
But women have it just as hard as men, honest! Also why does God allow this? Probably because he isn’t real, or he is and he’s realised that people aren’t reading their bibles anymore and has noticed that His word is being exploited for earthly gain by rulers and rich people alike so he’s given up on the entire species.

5F88717E DAB7 484A A41F 2D006703BEE1

thanks for letting me know this worthless information XD

Whatever diety is controlling the interworkings of our world needs to do a better fucking job tbh.

i hope she's infertile so the jews get her money instead

Still a whore.

I wonder how long it would take this bitch to kill herself if all social media were canceled?

Literally life on tutorial mode with God mode, cheats and unlimited money on.
I remember hearing somewhere that the bitch gets like $1.2million per post she makes on Instagram.
The money she gets from a single slutty Instagram photo will completely terra mog my potential lifetime earnings jfl.

Last edited:
The KardashianPill is a major blackpill. It basically shows that women have the most purchasing power in the world.
i.e. women SPEND the majority of the world’s money
Men earn it, women spend it.
The Kardashians/Jenners are a BRAND, nothing more.
A brand that little girls and teenage foids love. They’ll buy anything with a kardashian on it.
But whose money is being spent on it? Their fathers, of course.
Daddy will do anything for little Stacy to be happy.

Thanks to capitalism.

I blame simps

"she worked hard for it" :soy: :soy: :soy:

But women have it just as hard as men, honest! Also why does God allow this? Probably because he isn’t real, or he is and he’s realised that people aren’t reading their bibles anymore and has noticed that His word is being exploited for earthly gain by rulers and rich people alike so he’s given up on the entire species.

View attachment 265561
if not for a treacherous hoe and a simp we would never be here.genesis is brutal.

Whatever diety is controlling the interworkings of our world needs to do a better fucking job tbh.
According to some religions the physical earth is the home of evil. By that logic whoever's in charge is doing a great job.

women can only generate money through their body:
> all richest women got their money form a divorce rape
> bitches can raise dozen thousands by showing their boobs on onlyfans

According to some religions the physical earth is the home of evil. By that logic whoever's in charge is doing a great job.
Oh yeah, definitely if that's the case.

women can only generate money through their body:
> all richest women got their money form a divorce rape
> bitches can raise dozen thousands by showing their boobs on onlyfans
Slightly less outrageous is the fact that most of that income stream from sites like onlyfans and patreon is untaxed and easily hidden.
The KardashianPill is a major blackpill. It basically shows that women have the most purchasing power in the world.
i.e. women SPEND the majority of the world’s money
Men earn it, women spend it.
The Kardashians/Jenners are a BRAND, nothing more.
A brand that little girls and teenage foids love. They’ll buy anything with a kardashian on it.
But whose money is being spent on it? Their fathers, of course.
Daddy will do anything for little Stacy to be happy.
That's why the upper echelons of business and banking want to "empower" foods and males with feminine brains (soys not trannies) . Those are the people who spend the most and by moving income over to them it produces more revenue for the whole economy in a way.

Last edited:
Fuck that worthless entitled nepotist cunt to depths of hell.

Proof that life shouldn't be taken so seriously. In a bittersweet way, it's kind of a relief that I've failed at life since it never really made much sense or mattered to begin with.

this whole phenomenon mushroomed from kim burning the coal and filming it. astounding

I really don't want to be alive.

@LastGerman she probably drives as well