Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 'Joker 2 Pulls A Prank on Incels Everywhere'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
Joker 2 the seethe reckoning ( the rainbow shaft edition ft. Lady gaga )

They wanted to avoid that muh incels muh worship the character muh misinterpretation of the movie

In the end, not even normies like it :feelskek:

They wanted to avoid that muh incels muh worship the character muh misinterpretation of the movie

In the end, not even normies like it :feelskek:
jfl ikr

and they're really going out of their way to promote it

I just saw a bus with a joker ii ad when I was walking back home

literally spending tons on promotion, when they could have just made a more watchable film

jfl ikr

and they're really going out of their way to promote it

I just saw a bus with a joker ii ad when I was walking back home

literally spending tons on promotion, when they could have just made a more watchable film
If they were to do a sequel, it would have been way more interesting to imagine jokER as the chief of a class revolution or something to fit the end of the first movie

If they were to do a sequel, it would have been way more interesting to imagine jokER as the chief of a class revolution or something to fit the end of the first movie
I think (((Hollywood))) were already getting anxious about that class rebellion angle, they had the Riddler villain in that pattinson batman film also identify with the underclass, etc., and then turn out to be 'evil' all of a sudden and flood gotham

they even had catwoman saying she didn't care much for the riddler's victims because they had 'white privilege' jfl

so I'd guess that was off the table

other than that, it would make sense, and would give a good way to tie the waynes and batman into it eventually

and I agree that they could have done much better with the joker. honestly it must have taken a lot of effort to fuck up such an easy sequel

>haha get scammed incels
>faggot movie flops
>omg le evil inklers why did you not watch our movie do you not have media literacy:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

reviews are describing the new joker film as basically a 2-hour middle-finger to incel fans of the franchise

I mean, I don't think it's a very good prank, given that no STRAIGHT MALE is going to watch a literal MUSICAL, let alone with the ugly troon lady gaga in it. so I don't think that incels were really expecting much from it by this point

surely a joker film should pull better pranks

but yea lmao that people are still so worried about the evil misogynist incels that they created a sequel just to cry about the fact that incels liked the first film
isn't it great how artists will just admit and celebrate how they're making political pamphlets instead of real art. welcome to gay nigger world.

He fucking gets raped and dies in prison, the end

I'll pirate the movie then how about that
As a fan of Joker, I'm not even going to bother doing that. Even if you pirate the film, you're still wasting your time and emotional energy on something made out of spite for us. They wanted to distance themselves from their incel fans who "misinterpreted" the original movie. As such, hatewatching is essentially giving them what they want. I'm not going to let them ruin Joker for me.

I would rather Joker 2 be forgotten or remembered as just another unnecessary, pointless sequel. The less attention we give to Joker 2, the more the original belongs to us. We can deny them the opportunity to recontextualize a film that spoke to us. We can prove that there is an audience for incel movies and that our problems are part of the cultural zeitgeist.

Last edited:
I don't even need to like both movies, Joker 1 is interesting, it represents a reality, I don't need to watch the 2nd one.

I think (((Hollywood))) were already getting anxious about that class rebellion angle, they had the Riddler villain in that pattinson batman film also identify with the underclass, etc., and then turn out to be 'evil' all of a sudden and flood gotham

they even had catwoman saying she didn't care much for the riddler's victims because they had 'white privilege' jfl

so I'd guess that was off the table

other than that, it would make sense, and would give a good way to tie the waynes and batman into it eventually

and I agree that they could have done much better with the joker. honestly it must have taken a lot of effort to fuck up such an easy sequel
A sequel that was liked could have been so easy. The first movie was about how a down on his luck guy became a killer, the sequel could have been transformation into a criminal mastermind. It was that easy

A sequel that was liked could have been so easy. The first movie was about how a down on his luck guy became a killer, the sequel could have been transformation into a criminal mastermind. It was that easy
p much, the plot would pretty much write itself

he's entered a life of crime, he encounters set-backs, has to use extreme means to deal with them and double-down to get past them

eventually he becomes the joker people are more familiar with

but instead todd decided to create an infinite cascade of jokers killing jokers killing jokers

but instead todd decided to create an infinite cascade of jokers killing jokers killing jokers
JOKER WAGES WAR ON JOKER, JOKER VANQUISHES THE EVIL OF JOKER, JOKER FALLS AND JOKER RISES, THE WARS AREN'T REAL BUT THE GENOCIDES OF YOUR JOKERS ARE

I don't see this prank :waitwhat: All I see is a musical :feelspuke: that I did not watch.