Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kyle Rittenhouse Did Nothing Wrong

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Saint Rittenhouse blasted away commie scum that were trying to murder him and was rightfully found not guilty on all the bogus charges the state tried to put on him. Leftoids seethe because thepedophile rapist and the domestic abuser could have been them.

I remember watching the verdict on television. I drank a glass of wine to celebrate the victory of gun rights.

only thing he did wrong was not killing more commie subhumans

NO!!!!!!!! :feelsdevil:

KYLE RITTENHOUSE IS A FUCKING SEX HAVER

HE LITERALLY HAS STACY GIRLFRIEND: https://meaww.com/who-is-skyler-ber...is-gf-after-internet-labels-her-a-gold-digger

I FUCKING HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH

I WISH HE WAS IN PRISON FOR LIFE
I WISH THE BLMCELS WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM

I AM CONSUMED BY ENVY

It's not about Kyle Rittenhouse per say. It's about what he represented. He used an AR-15 to protect himself from a hoard of liberal activists, who have a fervent desire to confiscate our guns. He shot them dead and was found not guilty on all charges, a big demonstration that gun rights are still guaranteed.

It's not about Kyle Rittenhouse per say. It's about what he represented. He used an AR-15 to protect himself from a hoard of liberal activists, who have a fervent desire to confiscate our guns. He shot them dead and was found not guilty on all charges, a big demonstration that gun rights are still guaranteed.
Oh, sure.

But I still personally hate him.

Wish he killed more commie faggots

I mean look at his fucking pose
Image 2024 03 23 162957736

This is not how a betabuxx sits with his betabuxx cheating whore.
This is not how a normie sits with his low tier becky.

This is how CHAD sits with his woman. This is a POWER MOVE. Its purpose is to flex on subhuman men and to signal to other women he is a high value male.
Also, she was a competitor in 2022 Miss Raleigh Youngster USA. SHE IS A LITERAL MODEL. THIS FUCKER IS FUCKING A LITERAL MODEL.

Nah, I want him to drop dead.

View attachment 1102314

This is how CHAD sits with his woman. This is a POWER MOVE. Its purpose is to flex on subhuman men and to signal to other women he is a high value male.
Also, she was a competitor in 2022 Miss Raleigh Youngster USA. SHE IS A LITERAL MODEL. THIS FUCKER IS FUCKING A LITERAL MODEL.

She literally broke up with him, he's a betabuxxer.

he is a massive cuck but i salute him for shooting those scumbags

Didn't one of the fags he killed turn out to be a kike faggot pedo

Saint Rittenhouse blasted away commie scum that were trying to murder him and was rightfully found not guilty on all the bogus charges the state tried to put on him. Leftoids seethe because thepedophile rapist and the domestic abuser could have been them.
Kyle is a incel saint

View attachment 1102314

Based beyond reason we shouldn't hate him just because he ascended