Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Kyle Kulinski is a Literal Cuck Raising His Wife's Half-Black Kids

It's over in the west. If he SEAmaxxes he'd get a got thai girl.

i hate american dissident leftists like you wouldnt believe

Hated this retard from like a decade ago with his leftism and stupid smug attitude. This is fucking hilarious to see

Out of curiosity, who's a commentator or academic you respect? Other than Chomsky of course.
I like Vaush, Destiny, Noam Chomsky (of course), Richard Dawkins, Dusty Smith, Justin Waller, David Pakman, Sam Seder, and to get a dose of right-wing thought, Richard Spencer

Hated this retard from like a decade ago with his leftism and stupid smug attitude. This is fucking hilarious to see
he is a pathetic globalist shill. i hope he is addicted to something because little pricks like him deserve the suffering they go through.

i want to see people like him in pain
fuck i almost got banned from here because i trashed the pc brownies too damn hard when i was a recruit

me too. Unfortunately evil always wins though. Id love to see him slowly tortured then cut into pieces by the cartel.
i just wanna beat him to death with my old aluminum bat

Does he have any children himself? it's extremely cucked to raise somebody else's kids when you don't even have any yourself.

Does he have any children himself? it's extremely cucked to raise somebody else's kids when you don't even have any yourself.
No he doesn't lol

Her ex husband isn't black

light-skinned curry

The kids probably look fully white

Where did you get the impression they're half black kids

Where did you get the impression they're half black kids
View attachment 816462
Not black but I've seen pics of all 3 on instagram, and they definitely look mixed/ethnic.

Kyle Cucklinski is the epitome of what bluepillers mean when they tell you to improve your "personality" and to stop "hating women". Not hating women to them means being prepared to marry a female 8 years older than you and raising 3 kids from another man. And do that while being a rich political celebrity.

Not black but I've seen pics of all 3 on instagram, and they definitely look mixed/ethnic.

Kyle Cucklinski is the epitome of what bluepillers mean when they tell you to improve your "personality" and to stop "hating women". Not hating women to them means being prepared to marry a female 8 years older than you and raising 3 kids from another man. And do that while being a rich political celebrity.
Wouldn’t be so bad if he also had kids from another relationship.

"hope that faggot ropes one day.

Or that his half ork wifes son fucking strangles and rapes him in the ass and gives him AIDS"

I like leftie midwits like Kyle. It's just sad to see high tier normies throw their lives away like this. I was really shocked when he announced he was marrying a used up 40 year old roastie with many interracial children. What's funny is this dude literally uses the word cuck on his show when he insults right wing people when he literally is a cuck.

I remember many years ago i met a high tier normie I got along with well. He did the same thing marrying a single mom with 2 kids. I wanted to dissuade him but the single mom was my employer at the time so I kept silent. Now they married and he has a kid with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back