Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kstop possibly admits to be being abelist when you think about it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Related to this post: https://incels.is/threads/it-femoids-admits-to-being-a-chad-chaser.322527/#post-7317873

Like the topic title says, kstop possibly admits to being ableist when you think about it.

Before I start, I’m not going to count autistic chads since they are obviously the exception since women let Chad off the hook when it comes to autism but many shy guys are autistic, therefore, kstop is likely trying to refer to autistic men here and brutal autismpill if so and it’s no coincidence that autistic men have trouble holding a relationship as a result of most women having it out for autistic men and despising the hell out of them.

Can you stfu about you and your autism no one cares retard

You’re probably a fakecel too lazy to get women because you keep using your autism as a crutch. I’ve seen it time and time again, you’re perfectly capable of being a normal person I can guarantee you would be living a normal life if your parents never told you about your autism. Unless you are completely retarded and can’t put together sentences and shit you are a normal human being.

You’re probably a fakecel too lazy to get women because you keep using your autism as a crutch. I’ve seen it time and time again, you’re perfectly capable of being a normal person I can guarantee you would be living a normal life if your parents never told you about your autism. Unless you are completely retarded and can’t put together sentences and shit you are a normal human being.
Cope just world fallacy autism is the most disabling neurological disability out there, especially for ugly males

You’re probably a fakecel
he actually is kinda a fakecel cause he cuddled with a becky relative and rubbed his cock on her pussy and nutted. he was like 16 when it happened.

there was also this one time he got a footjob from a woman with cerebral palsy. though due to her mental illness and ugliness, people argue that that really isn't a fakecel thing cause anybody can score that

i think :forcedsmile: