Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Krillin is the most pathetic Z fighter, more pathetic than Yamcha

Who is more pathetic - Krillin or Yamcha?

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Krillin is the biggest cuck in the Dragon Ball universe.

Screen Shot 2022 03 10 at 25300 PM

He doesn't have a nose!

WTF? He is a wimpy human who is mogged to hell by taller aliens like the Saiyans, and Piccolo (he is 5'0").

Krillin is short, he is bald, and he is shy. A shy Z fighter?..WTF?

Krillin was killed by Frieza.

Krillin was not very heroic, he was always saved by other people.

Krillin got no pussy - until he married an android.

Krillin's daughter, Marron, grew up to be a stacy - Krillin is ugly, but he has a hot daughter - guys would stop at nothing to fuck her.

Krillin is the most pathetic character in the entire Drangon Ball universe!

Notice how his daughter was first drawn to look like her dad:

Screen Shot 2022 03 10 at 30512 PM

The show's producers must have complained, because somehow she became Aryan overnight, and looked like this:

Screen Shot 2022 03 10 at 30557 PM

Yes. He was a bit conceited as a young boy, but became timid as an adult.

If I could choose to be any character, it would be Piccolo. Obvious reasons, foremost being he aged really well.

My favorite character growing up was Gohan, even though I only saw my dad every other weekend (parents divorced).

Now, my favorite character is Vegeta, "There is one thing you can never take from a Saiyan, and that's his pride".

kinda hard not to be pathetic when you get constantly mogged by super powered Aryan giga chad aliens that can blow up entire universes at will.

kinda hard not to be pathetic when you get constantly mogged by super powered Aryan giga chad aliens that can blow up entire universes at will.

Now that I am an adult, I can't help but to think how Super Saiyans (blonde hair blue eyes) represent the ideal male. It's over for me. :feelsrope:

Aren't we all krillin at the end of the day? Hell we're horse than him, there won't be an android 18 for us.

Krillin is truecel tier being a balding manlet but Yamaha got cucked by Vegeta

Didn’t krillin put his life on the line to fight nappa and vegeta. He did it again on namek. He’s definitely not a coward. But he got mogged by all the z fighters. Tien was my favorite human

Krillin is cool :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back