Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kpop/androgynous pill striking again, this is what a girl I know posted

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Screenshot 2021 07 13 22 22 00 328 comwhatsapp

These are the guys they want now. Pretty, youthful, soft and hairless boys.

If possible, the closest to another girl without being one. They don't want a stinky, hairy tough male, that's ugly. Women want beauty and what is the beautiful gender?

Now forget that old image of that bearded, muscular chad, that's for hags. Young women now don't want that. If they can't get that pretty androgynous boy they will all go lesbian.

Now this is suicide fuel, it is over ...:reeeeee::kys:

Men are disposable, unattractive and undesirable. We are nothing, we have no value.

Women would have sex and do all kind of things with a boy like this but will only feel disgust having sex with your masculine ass.

>Kpop
>androgynous
>Brazilian mutt prettyboy

??????????

Are those guys supposed to be good looking?!

dimorphism creates sexual attraction

You are coping again Black pill 2021 (now switched to BasedandLMS).

You know damn well that this is your channel. (with the comments turned OFF. lol)

Foids of all races avoid us Asian men in the Anglosphere. And the world is becoming more and more Anglocized (globalized) by the day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lAziMQ4LMg&t=2356s

the Twink pill is brutal

Maybe among 12yo girls.

oh, now that I'm getting old and losing my neoteny (which has been a major disadvantage all my life), girls will just begin to like it :feelsseriously:

oh, now that I'm getting old and losing my neoteny (which has been a major disadvantage all my life), girls will just begin to like it :feelsseriously:
Chad only.

just be a trans woman and date girls theory

this guy is very popular in my shithole now because of handsome and became an actor recently
Screenshot 20210605 010657 jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back