Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj is a meme now

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
what is this
couldn't that nigga leave more quietly?

Jannies are fakecels.

I just saw that jfl

He probably already received messages from some scum normie media to interview him about leaving the inkwel community at that point

I just saw that jfl

He probably already received messages from some scum normie media to interview him about leaving the inkwel community at that point
imagine him in an interview jfl

"I took a shower and stopped being disabled"

Screenshot 20230426 203802 087

He has... What do you think will come of it? This is probably the most enrapturing event that incels.is experienced since the abrupt termination of Sergeant Incel and the other old moderators.
I genuinely have no idea what's gonna happen.
I even have doubts about his ascension being real or not so... hard to say tbh.

I just saw that jfl

Mediatour incoming

"I am an exinkwel AMA :("

"This is how this man survived the horrible racist sexist incel deathcult"

"Exincel speaks at college"

This is what happens when people aren’t vitriolic enough towards fem “cels” and other larpers and faggots on the periphery of our community

Some dumb shit goes viral for no reason and we gain exposure to even more retarded normalfilth who will likely try and infiltrate this forum, as well as every other blackpilled space

Good job guys

Mediatour incoming

"I am an exinkwel AMA :("

"This is how this man survived the horrible racist sexist incel deathcult"

"Exincel speaks at college"
"FORMER MODERATOR OF INCEL FORUM SPEAKS! :horror:"
"WHAT HE'S GONNA TELL WILL SHOCK YOU! :horror:"

Normies are way too jobless, how is this even newsworthy?

Nigga is famous now

We should do voting polls for mods election.

Goddamn this is extremely retarded. Feels very astro-turfed like he got these articles going somehow.

God I am so sick of hearing about this fucking faggot

Where can i find the hot 19 year olds to groom

good riddance

He did it on purpose. Perhaps it was part of the terms and conditions for ascending, make some .is users angry and create some entertainment for normies. He was probably even in contact with media before leaving, why do you think there are so many articles and coverage of this situation only a day or two after it supposedly happened?

Goddamn this is extremely retarded. Feels very astro-turfed like he got these articles going somehow.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
We're basically starving monkeys in a cage at the zoo. The normies just threw us one banana and are watching us fight and scream over it. They find a concerning amount of entertainment value in this. Fuck those evil disgusting swine normies (and fuck Komesarj for being in kahoots with them).

I genuinely have no idea what's gonna happen.
I even have doubts about his ascension being real or not so... hard to say tbh.
it has to be fake, we are too deep in the behavioral sink for things like that to happen, the only way would be is if she was an east asian looking hapa

Last edited:
Lol, all he did was take a 19 year old desperate fat roastie with daddy issues from discord of all places and took her to pound town.

Normies will probably forget about this in a week. So much drama over a forum for autistic ugly virgins.

I just saw that jfl

Ex incel interview

what is this
I like your new profile pic tbhtbh

Holy shit. They are the ones not letting him go in peace

this is why his post should have been deleted and him banned immediately as would happen with anyone else

what is this
uh, i tried to counter-arg there and show our side and the mod banned me 2 times, the one who writted it really hate incels right, thats why they cherrypicked lol, only comments of incel-hate are allowed there

its really over, no one on the mainstream to stand up for us, the only voice we have is here

brutal

Last edited:
this is why his post should have been deleted and him banned immediately as would happen with anyone else
he bragged on twitter too, so...

i mean, he could have done like @PPEcel right?

Dear Incels.is Community,

I am resigning from my positions as Moderator and as the Director of Counter-Counter-Radicalization of Incels.is. My resignation will be effective April 30th, 2023.

When I first registered here, I was a student who somehow managed to bullshit my way through two degrees. This forum was a hidden pastime that I successfully concealed from acquaintances and family. But now I am in the very early stages of professional life. After weeks of consideration, I have decided that I no longer have the time and energy to moderate this site with the attention that you deserve. I trust that a capable successor will be appointed in due course.

I want to thank Master for giving me this opportunity, and the other Moderators for their guidance and support. To our members, I will be forever grateful for your feedback and criticism. It has been a pleasure keeping up with your edgy shitposts. And last but not least, I also want to thank the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, whose existence is critical to our continued operation.

As I look back on my time here, I feel a sense of wonder and joy. Throughout the years, many a feminist “academic” or “journalist” have claimed to be greatly distressed by our writings. These sanctimonious SJWs say that communities like ours are a negative influence on many young men, and that people like me should be punished for even managing such a website. Well, their tears of rage are delicious and they can seethe until the end of time. It fills me with happiness to know that my actions have, in my own very small way, made the world a slightly worse place for femoids.

I will continue to post every now and then, but I will do so as a regular member, not a moderator. And as I cannot guarantee that I will log onto this forum on a daily basis, if you are someone I recognize and you would like to keep in touch, please message me for my Twitter or Discord handle.

Best Regards,
PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
Director of Counter-Counter-Radicalization
Joined Oct 1, 2018
Last seen Today at 12:07 PM

"On April 26th, Know Your Meme spoke with Komesarj over DM to learn more about leaving the incel community and the backlash. Komesarj told us that he has been an incel for about four years and modded incel.is for one year, also running their Discord channel."

??? What a weird quote. The dude is 33 but has only been incel for 4 years? Either they misrepresented him and he meant he has been in the incel community for 3 years, or, he has always been a fakecel.

Both equally plausible to me tbh.

??? What a weird quote. The dude is 33 but has only been incel for 4 years? Either they misrepresented him and he meant he has been in the incel community for 3 years, or, he has always been a fakecel.
They misquoted him, probably he said "I joined the community 4 years ago" and they think "join incels.is = become an incel"

Normies will probably forget about this in a week. So much drama over a forum for autistic ugly virgins.
Makes me wanna murder all of twitters userbase including celebrities. Demonmaxxxing.

it's funny how appropriate OP's Megumin is given we both loved her before 2022 and he prob didn't even know what Konosuba was b4 latching on