Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Know some serbian couple who had a kid mid 40s

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I recently saw the kid myself, about age 1. God damn. Kid looks fucking retarded. Either has down syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome for sure, one of the two. Maybe both. Wish I could have executed them both before they had the kid (in Minecraft). To top it off it's a dude. He will grow up only to suffer. I feel so sorry for the kid. He's already destined a miserable life and he's going to be growing up when hypergamy is even MORE brutal than it is for us today. I almost cried over him, I just felt so sorry for him, his pain will be even worse than mine. He will only feel pain in this life because of his dipshit moronic parents who should be executed by firing squad for crimes against humanity (in Grand theft auto 5). I hope copes will be even better by then though.

Fuck parents who have kids after 30 years old.
Like OP said, death by firing squad.

Introduce him to the blackpill.

imagine how bad the environment and nutrition is by now, then your parents decide to have you in their 30s and 40s on top of that

"just wink at her, son"

My parents had me when they were 30. I hate them so godamn much and that's one of the many reasons why.

They will be 62 when he is 18.

legit the least they can do is freeze their sperm and eggs instead of being retarded.

You don't know about the life of the parents. Maybe the man was incel and had to everythinfmax first to get some roastie. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

You don't know about the life of the parents. Maybe the man was incel and had to everythinfmax first to get some roastie. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Just ruin your kids life before he's born theory.

Also no. They also have kids who are 20 now.