Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigger foid rapper who drank alcohol while pregnant ends up having a disabled baby

Mistake

Mistake

Major
★★★★★

This is very brutal and sad ngl. This baby shows clear signs of fetal alcohol syndrome. Aside from his face, he's not even looking at the food, he's just "staring" into the distance.
15677 fetal alcohol syndrome

There are normscum in the comment section making jokes about his appearance, despite the fact that he didn't choose to be born this way. The genetically fortunate never fail to make me feel sick.

This is Cri du chat syndrome, a rare genetic disorder caused by missing pieces on a particular chromosome.

I feel sorry for the poor kid. :feelsbadman:

There are normscum in the comment section making jokes about his appearance, despite the fact that he didn't choose to be born this way. The genetically fortunate never fail to make me feel sick.
:feelsugh:

cope, all he needs is personality to escape the uncontrollable things, such as environment and genetics. Better luck next time buster

She should be hanged.

Typical niggeress. She only even kept the baby for child support.

You just know she probably bullied disabled kids in the past, feels like justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back