Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd: The Gay Mod That Everyone Loves Part 2: I'm DoXXed

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
Since my last update I have received a series of threatening messages from Knajjd after being exposed as a homo. He knows my name, my address, my father's address, my mother's address, and has all of my social media. Even complimented my house. The famous Doxxer lives up to his name.

When he sent me the first threatening email, I started going through any possible loose ends. The only one I could think of was an old account that used the same email as the one I signed up with here. And a little after I deleted that account, he sent this message.

There was no way for him to know about that account. I haven't used it in almost 10 years and it shares no usernames with anything. The only place he could have gotten is by stealing my old email while he was mod. He even says that he did this slightly over two weeks ago, which COINCIDENTALLY is when he permanently deleted his account from here.

Later in the morning I'm heading to my local police department to head off a potential swat. I don't know if he has dirt on other people, but if you're his enemy don't call him a homo. Because then you might end up going to your local PD too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not nice to spread rumours about him being gay (when it's not confirmed) while the dude has his face on the internet and lives in conservative islamic Turkey.

Not ID related + I don’t care about your problems with him.
Edit: I rather have bisexuell shortcels here instead of the so called mentalcels

Last edited:
Edit: I rather have bisexuell shortcels here instead of the so called mentalcels
or people who literally made fun of incels on r/IncelTears :feelskek:

Dude wtf is happening to this forum lately, it seems more like a mexican telenovel than a forum. The ammount of drama is ridiculous

Wouldn't he have access to our IP addresses, him being a mod?

knajjd has impressive hacking skills

Dude wtf is happening to this forum lately, it seems more like a mexican telenovel than a forum. The ammount of drama is ridiculous

I have no idea, all I know is he got a very ancient and never used email address and used it to dig up my address. I know exactly which email he had because he inadvertently gave it away the moment he posted that message.

It's clear he stole your old e-mail from when he was mod, because it was associated with an account you made here. The question is, how could he have used that to find your address? If not through looking up your IP? Your old e-mail isn't used on ANYTHING else?

I can't say exactly. But it is associated with my identity. That email was used for nothing else and that account shared the same name. i hadn't used that account in 8 years.

So the e-mail is "associated with your identity." You can't say how it was associated with your identity?

This has become bigger than you. Because if Knajjd can get to you, who else can he get to? If the way he did this was through abuse of his mod powers, maybe he's got all of our IPs and e-mail addresses and through that has developed a compendium of leads to doxx us all if he wants to.

How can he get your info just from your throw away email?

It's exactly situations like this that keep me from joining all these little incel spinoff forums. Because they're all made by random people here. And if I join, I'm giving you my information. Trusting you with it. And how do I know if I can trust any of you?

I thought trusting Sarge and his gang was enough. But now we see this. And you know what else? Anyone could be modded in the future. So I don't know how safe any of us truly are. Oh, I'm sure @Robtical and @MarquisDeSade won't pursue any vendettas. But what about future mods?

It wasn't totally throw away. I just hadn't used it in a really long time for anything.
He can't. He's a mythomaniac. Even IP doesn't give much information if you don't cooperate with ISP.
What I'm getting at is, can the current moderation and admin get my personal info from the id i used here.

What I'm getting at is, can the current moderation and admin get my personal info from the id i used here.

I guess it would depend on how close you are to your Internet footprint.

It's exactly situations like this that keep me from joining all these little incel spinoff forums. Because they're all made by random people here. And if I join, I'm giving you my information. Trusting you with it. And how do I know if I can trust any of you?

I thought trusting Sarge and his gang was enough. But now we see this. And you know what else? Anyone could be modded in the future. So I don't know how safe any of us truly are. Oh, I'm sure @Robtical and @MarquisDeSade won't pursue any vendettas. But what about future mods?
just keep avoiding the drama because there is no point in fighting with each other. We really ought to be putting out efforts into doxxing the people are are actively out to get us, not each other. in my opinion its all just a waste.

If Knajjd does use this information to hurt @Komesarj89, would the admins have to step in? That would be illegal, what Knajjd would be doing. If we were doing anything illegal, what would be the mods/admins obligations? Would authorities have to be notified? Whatever authorities are in Turkey?

So snajjd going to drop info aboit fakecels?

So snajjd going to drop info aboit fakecels?

Knajjd is himself a fakecel who took it between the pogaca and wants to kiss effeminate boys.

Here comes to drama

Since my last update I have received a series of threatening messages from Knajjd after being exposed as a homo. He knows my name, my address, my father's address, my mother's address, and has all of my social media. Even complimented my house. The famous Doxxer lives up to his name.

When he sent me the first threatening email, I started going through any possible loose ends. The only one I could think of was an old account that used the same email as the one I signed up with here. And a little after I deleted that account, he sent this message.

View attachment 562576

There was no way for him to know about that account. I haven't used it in almost 10 years and it shares no usernames with anything. The only place he could have gotten is by stealing my old email while he was mod. He even says that he did this slightly over two weeks ago, which COINCIDENTALLY is when he permanently deleted his account from here.

Later in the morning I'm heading to my local police department to head off a potential swat. I don't know if he has dirt on other people, but if you're his enemy don't call him a homo. Because then you might end up going to your local PD too.

I left bloc 2 years ago because he were gay roleplaying with cummy all day.

Alright this drama has got to stop

As a moderator, I try to be objective and neutral in this internal infighting of members here on the forum. I also wagecuck most of the weekdays where when infighting occurs I find out about it much later afterward working all the time. :feelsjuice: :yes:

The last dying gasps of the old guard attempting to resist the new regime. :feelsUgh:

No more, no less. :feelsseriously:

No, ban them all

The last dying gasps of the old guard attempting to resist the new regime. :feelsUgh:

No more, no less. :feelsseriously:
Impudent dogs! We will dispose of them once and for all :lasereyes:
ezgif-3-244f21f3c8.gif

Last edited:
Damn, I should remind myself to not shit talk about mods, even the previous ones

@The Enforcer this is some wild shit

What is the faggot gonna do?
Send fuckin obese bitcoin assassins?