Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Knajjd once had sex with a drunken passed out foid, Cuckit SJWs cry RAEP!!11

rapes m.. oh wait,no

It literally is rape, though. Not like I give a fuck but by definition what he did was definitely rape..
modern foids are such whores, that i don't even care about they being rapped anymore fuck them, this bitchs would slave us in a heartbeat

@knajjd explain.

i thought you were a truecel virgin tbh

@knajjd is a volcel at best tbh tbh tbh

Good,foids should be raped

has friends that invites him to parties in the first place

FAKECEL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well let's be honest here, having sex with a passed out person is rape.

Yes I am aware that whoever passed out is a retard for doing so, but that doesn't make it not rape.

This might be a bit edgy, but:
purge all sex havers. you got your dick wet? fuck you

He lifemogs the entire forum tbh

I doubt the foid would have had a problem with that if she had woken up and seen knajjd's face anyway.

That’s what I meant. Imagine the average 5’5” foid claiming she was raped by a 5’2’ framelet she can overpower..

Your typical SJW would probably still believe a 5'10, 150-pound Stacy if she claimed she was overpowered by a 5'0, 110-pound manlet.

At high school one foid complained about feeling threatened by a framelet. The framelet in question was mildly retarded, ridiculously skinny and had the hand-eye coordination of a toddler. The foid was an incredibly fit soccer player and was a head taller; she could've easily snapped his neck if he even laid a finger on her.

The administrators dealt with the problem by telling him to not even look and her and changed his timetable so she wouldn't even have to look at him in class. Without giving him a chance to even defend himself.

I never knew that Knajjd was this based.

Your typical SJW would probably still believe a 5'10, 150-pound Stacy if she claimed she was overpowered by a 5'0, 110-pound manlet.

At high school one foid complained about feeling threatened by a framelet. The framelet in question was mildly retarded, ridiculously skinny and had the hand-eye coordination of a toddler. The foid was an incredibly fit soccer player and was a head taller; she could've easily snapped his neck if he even laid a finger on her.

The administrators dealt with the problem by telling him to not even look and her and changed his timetable so she wouldn't even have to look at him in class. Without giving him a chance to even defend himself.
Fuck the matriarchy.

Fuck the matriarchy.

I should add this happened after we had a new female Dean of Students. She was a bitch. This was right when #MeToo started happening and our (private) school was desperate to stave off any legal liability and our administrators were scrambling to set up all of these dumb ass workshops.

It's no surprise that the law will always take the side of an attractive foid over a ugly male when it comes down to "he said", "she said". Any semblance of logic automatically flies out the window.