Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Knajjd once had sex with a drunken passed out foid, Cuckit SJWs cry RAEP!!11

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I know this is old as shit, back from the days of r/incels but I just learned of it and it’s funny as shit. Knajjd once had sex with a foid who was drunk and passed out, and he SURE did do a good job of triggering cucks and holes across the land. Just look at these triggered fucks on Cuckit. “Knajjd11IsARapist” LOL I’ve never seen someone so butthurt that they make an entire account trying to spread lies about someone. (Though now that I think of it that’s all cucktears ever does.)

Enjoy. It’s not much but it’s still hilarious.

I swear to god knajjd brutally lifemogs all of us to andromeda.

How is his name pronounced

this thread going to ged delted in 1,2,3

Aren’t we in Andromeda? Isn’t that the galaxy cluster that contains the Milky Way?

But In all seriousness he’s pretty based. I hope knajjd keeps being knajjd.

why?
No but I think we will collide with it.

anyway this is fake, everybody know knajjd don't have a p... GameDevCel

I don't think it's bad tbh. It was a slut who was out anyway. He was drunk as fuck too, so he didn't even enjoy it.

I also found out about that pretty late. Like 3 months ago

How is his name pronounced
naajjd, the K is silent

For some reason I’ve always pronounced it right while everyone else says “K-naajd”. Maybe I’m too cultured

naajjd, the K is silent

For some reason I’ve always pronounced it right while everyone else says “K-naajd”. Maybe I’m too cultured
How are the j’s pronounced?

naajjd, the K is silent

Yeah it's like nargjd.
I like to pronounce it "kunajjed" though, as it's a more solid word, as I talk to myself.

Even on an incel forum, we are ruled by chads.

It is over.

knajjd is based, no homo

no homo
An addendum to a possibly homosexual-sounding statement. Working as a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, it allows the speaker to maintain his or her heterosexual reputation no matter how homosexual the previous or forthcoming statement.
saying that someone is based is not homosexual statement, but you thought of it as one which means you are big gheyyyyy

Guests: 33

Attachments

• B084AE53-21A5-48E9-A2AE-9E2FB2282B51.jpeg
    B084AE53-21A5-48E9-A2AE-9E2FB2282B51.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 68

What a legend.
God I wish that were me.

how can knajjd be incel if he had sex with a foid?

This is really unsettling
Banish him

Here's one of mine lol

w3WVQuz.png

d2gSi9d.png

Last edited:
Based
I thought he was gay tbh

It literally is rape, though. Not like I give a fuck but by definition what he did was definitely rape..

Imagine being a foid and claiming you were raped, and everybody expects some bald narrow shouldered norwoodism ethnic manlet (cause chad can’t rape), then they see that nah it’s a 5’2” pretty boy.. they won’t even take your rape accusation seriously.

Fuck foids. Fraud your estrogen, fraud your dimorphism, fraud your SMV, advertise your fertility, go out almost completely naked among large high testosterone male primates and deny them sexual access, and get blacked out drunk to the point of unconsciousness, all in the hopes of getting some good dick... you’re gonna get raped fucked by the wrong dick.. ain’t no 2 ways about it .

Imagine being a foid and claiming you were raped, and everybody expects some bald narrow shouldered norwoodism ethnic manlet (cause chad can’t rape), then they see that nah it’s a 5’2” pretty boy.. they won’t even take your rape accusation seriously.
cope tbh as a 2/10 landwhale you SMV and social mog chadlite/pretty boy to oblivion, all womens are queens in 2019 afterall

So what

Volcel if you wouldn't same

cope tbh as a 2/10 landwhale you SMV and social mog chadlite/pretty boy to oblivion, all womens are queens in 2019 afterall
That’s what I meant. Imagine the average 5’5” foid claiming she was raped by a 5’2’ framelet she can overpower..

sorry knajjd no offense but I’m real af

That’s what I meant. Imagine the average 5’5” foid claiming she was raped by a 5’2’ framelet she can overpower..

sorry knajjd no offense but I’m real af
brutal. manlets truly are most oppressed group