Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd discussion thread

Looks like a 10 year old. Very overrated. Also has almost zero bones. As he gets older he'll look worse. Oh and he's a manlet. It's over.

anincelforlifelol said:
Looks like a 10 year old. Very overrated. Also has almost zero bones. As he gets older he'll look worse. Oh and he's a manlet. It's over.

Cope

Allblueeeee said:
He has top tuer facial harmony. His only problem is his height but hes only 14 and will grow a bit more. And there are still pretty boys with under 170cm that have very cute girlfriends.

Its not over for him

HES 14? WTF then his height means literally nothing, I guess he still has some time to change the course of his life

I wonder if he is friends with gambler and zyros

Total Imbecile said:
Its over for him. Not factoring in his pathetic height you can tell that hes frauding his pics and that his nose is actually too big for his face. I would be interested to see his profile.

yeah, i'm frauding in pics my mom took of me

anincelforlifelol said:

@overlystinkypants what is he saying to your sama knajjd??

Just go on estrogen and become a twink bro.

knajjd said:
yeah, i'm frauding in pics my mom took of me

Youre 14, time for you to log off this forum and study for your geometry quiz.

Total Imbecile said:
Youre 14, time for you to log off this forum and study for your geometry quiz.

what does my age have to do with anything? the fact that i was able to find out about this place so young attests to my inceldom. also IQ > age

knajjd said:
what does my age have to do with anything? the fact that i was able to find out about this place so young attests to my inceldom. also IQ > age

You are right, your age has nothing to do with it.

This guy is also your age:

23100948_168154043768465_5775366162707644416_n.jpg

Just make sure you go to prom.

existentialhack said:
Looks are irrelevant. He's fakecel because he's admitted to having sex. He stuck his dick in an unconscious chick (but it wasn't rape but it was nonconsensual or something).

Its rape.

Having the opposite of hunter eyes is unattractive and cringey

Total Imbecile said:
To clarify, its only rape because hes sub8.

I dont think so.

Chads and man with giant MS also rape females.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont think so.

Chads and man with giant MS also rape females.

Thats forcible rape.

knajjd said:
i'm 14 ya i was looking into that stuff hopefully i can get to 6'5" with enough chemicals i hope u grow too

Why the fuck you on this site nigga

This is Incels.me

This is Incels.me

This is Incels.me

stop bumping old threads you fucks 

knajjd is a fakecel, yes he is short and has some form of BDD but he can pretend to be a teenage boy and fuck girls like these:
12ceaed4a31bc0d9697238bca6f1444f.jpg

knajjd needs to either fuck jailbaits or trannymax to live as Stacy, one thing is for sure if I had his looks I would b slaying

Unless he gets injected with HGH every week until age of 20, it's over

iiiTeMpeR said:
stop bumping old threads you fucks 

knajjd is a fakecel, yes he is short and has some form of BDD but he can pretend to be a teenage boy and fuck girls like these:
12ceaed4a31bc0d9697238bca6f1444f.jpg

knajjd needs to either fuck jailbaits or trannymax to live as Stacy, one thing is for sure if I had his looks I would b slaying

just lol if u think hes not competing with chad for girls like that

knajjd said:

Lol stfu we all know you are somewhere in youre 20s.

So a pretty good chunk of the guys who have posted their pics here or back on /r/incels have been called fakecels. Knajjd has posted multiple pics and people seldom have made such an accusation about him. I suspect part of the reason for this is people here severely underestimate pretty boys and overestimate masculine faces.

I posted his picture on /r/cuteguys and it got a lot of really positive responses:

View: http://www.reddit.com/r/cuteguys/comments/6ee6l8/a_cute_guy_from_a_discord_server_i_use/

I also find it strange he complains about not looking white enough when he looks whiter than any Turkish person I've ever seen. His only real "ethnic" feature is his black hair. Other than that he looks pretty much completely white. He definitely looks whiter than the majority of Greeks and Italians. He's way whiter looking than the gambler. As it is, if I saw his pic with no context I would assume he was a 15 year old boy from Russia, Ukraine or the Baltics. He could pass as a local almost anywhere in Europe. If he just dyed his hair blonde he'd even pass as a local in northern Europe.

He certainly has one undeniable flaw though. 5'2 is obviously extremely short for a male anywhere. There are Asian countries where the average WOMAN is that tall or taller. Honestly I think his height is his ONLY flaw, though it is an admittedly large one. Still though, I would trade with him in a heartbeat.

What do you guys think? Would you trade places with knajjd?

I just had to make a thread about him. I was planning to on /r/incels but never got around to it. I feel like he's an under-discussed member.

9T1XsH5.jpg

av1jLAW.jpg

Brutal bad luck.

Great face but the height totally killed him

Wasn't it proven since that he was a fakecel?

I remember that someone used him as avatar and put his face in a drawing of south park and it was like he was taking a mechanical shit.