Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd discussion thread

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,797
So a pretty good chunk of the guys who have posted their pics here or back on /r/incels have been called fakecels.  Knajjd has posted multiple pics and people seldom have made such an accusation about him.  I suspect part of the reason for this is people here severely underestimate pretty boys and overestimate masculine faces. 

I posted his picture on /r/cuteguys and it got a lot of really positive responses:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cuteguys/comments/6ee6l8/a_cute_guy_from_a_discord_server_i_use/

I also find it strange he complains about not looking white enough when he looks whiter than any Turkish person I've ever seen.  His only real "ethnic" feature is his black hair.  Other than that he looks pretty much completely white.  He definitely looks whiter than the majority of Greeks and Italians.  He's way whiter looking than the gambler.  As it is, if I saw his pic with no context I would assume he was a 15 year old boy from Russia, Ukraine or the Baltics.  He could pass as a local almost anywhere in Europe.  If he just dyed his hair blonde he'd even pass as a local in northern Europe.  

He certainly has one undeniable flaw though.  5'2 is obviously extremely short for a male anywhere.  There are Asian countries where the average WOMAN is that tall or taller.  Honestly I think his height is his ONLY flaw, though it is an admittedly large one.  Still though, I would trade with him in a heartbeat.

What do you guys think?  Would you trade places with knajjd?  

I just had to make a thread about him.  I was planning to on /r/incels but never got around to it.  I feel like he's an under-discussed member.

 


9T1XsH5.jpg


av1jLAW.jpg
 
Yep, imo he's cute as fuck but the 5'2 kills him.
 
Yeah he is good looking prettyboy but I won't trade man. I am already 5'7'' and I am conscious of my height. Going to 5'2'', I can't even imagine. Although if he tries he can get a gf coz of his face. He needs to try though.
 
Volcel/mentalcel as fuck. He's the kind of little twink that JBs go crazy for.
 
Looks are irrelevant. He's fakecel because he's admitted to having sex. He stuck his dick in an unconscious chick (but it wasn't rape but it was nonconsensual or something).
 
no male can truly rate the attractiveness of another male

let that sink
 
look at these high quality pics, he is a model lol
 
nausea said:
no male can truly rate the attractiveness of another male

let that sink

Check out those reddit comments. Unless they're trolls, this boyo is hot stuff with the ladies.
 
https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/comments/7ch0r2/18_years_old_52_cute_boy_3/
 
11gaijin said:

If he just had long hair and some make-up... oh boy 10/10 trap, but i should shut up since i don't wanna trigger the right wingers over here too much.
 
He would slay if he was taller, the fact that the is 5'2 means that the only females that would be interested in him, would be 12-15 year olds.
 
> Subhuman

> Manletlet

> No dimorphism

> Incel

Nothing to gain from switching places with him tbh.
 
[–]many_loves 8 taškų prieš 4 mėnesius
Wat??? This boy is mouthwatering. How could he be incel??? He is thoroughly fuckable. Must have a dogshit mentality.

[–]stacey2109 3 taškų prieš 3 mėnesius
Pls tell him to message me... omg I really want a cute little scene guy like that!

just LOL if this stacey account is actually legit
 
just lol at the inceltears user like user/stacey2109 compimenting a good looking incel. proves that looks are everything
 
5'2 and born a straight male. There is no happiness in a life like that no matter how good looking your face is.
 
RL frodo baggins. We could make some new LOTR movies with the incels we have. He looks really cute and innocent. But if he lives in turkey he probaly gets bullied because of his height, frame and childish looks. He doesnt have to complain about not being white enough because he is white. Hes from turkey but i bet his roots are from the balkans or somwhere else in europe.
 
Sparky said:
I wonder how different the redditers comments would have been if you had mentioned his height.
Probably no different. Females are capable of having little fetishes for cute boyish looks. Doesn't change the fact that they will not hesitate to cheat when they get bored of having a boy and suddenly prefer more masculinity. Imagine him at a bar with a female and 6'2 robust framed Chad walks through the door. 

Biology will inevitably take its course.
 
I don't even understand why are we discussing who is incel and who is not, as long as someone posts non-cucked stuff in this board they are welcome imo.
 
Hey knajjd can you offer us your boypussy?

Altenatively, can you give more details about that little encounter of yours, just to trigger cucktears lurkers?.
 
Would definitely change places with that guy
 
Would not trade, that height is suicide tier and height is only department my genetics have not fucked me over. But I have to say he does not look ugly facially. He is young, still.
 
definitely an incel because he's 5'2'' and probably retarded, hasnt swallowed the trap pill yet
 
He's cute as fuck but his manletism fucks him over
 
he should go to Asia/japan, would probably slay over there. Too weak/feminine looking for Western women
 
LOL I saw a post about him on lookism and they said "r/incels thinks he's a chad". Well they're kind of right he's not a chad but rather 6/10 normie tbh. Dude got beautiful skin and eyes.

5'2 is a total death sentence tho. I think he should go to porn industry, they would accept him if he's 18+, he might be a competitor to this short and young looking pornstar that idk his name.
 
Don't forget he's 14(15? 16?) years old. There is still a chance he'll become a slayer, but as of today he is thoroughly blackpilled
 
I wish I looked like him. His height really is the only bad feature. I wonder what would happen if he wore some lifts and boots together to be around 5'5 or 5'6, his quality of life will be much better.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
So a pretty good chunk of the guys who have posted their pics here or back on /r/incels have been called fakecels.  Knajjd has posted multiple pics and people seldom have made such an accusation about him.  I suspect part of the reason for this is people here severely underestimate pretty boys and overestimate masculine faces. 

I posted his picture on /r/cuteguys and it got a lot of really positive responses:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cuteguys/comments/6ee6l8/a_cute_guy_from_a_discord_server_i_use/

I also find it strange he complains about not looking white enough when he looks whiter than any Turkish person I've ever seen.  His only real "ethnic" feature is his black hair.  Other than that he looks pretty much completely white.  He definitely looks whiter than the majority of Greeks and Italians.  He's way whiter looking than the gambler.  As it is, if I saw his pic with no context I would assume he was a 15 year old boy from Russia, Ukraine or the Baltics.  He could pass as a local almost anywhere in Europe.  If he just dyed his hair blonde he'd even pass as a local in northern Europe.  

He certainly has one undeniable flaw though.  5'2 is obviously extremely short for a male anywhere.  There are Asian countries where the average WOMAN is that tall or taller.  Honestly I think his height is his ONLY flaw, though it is an admittedly large one.  Still though, I would trade with him in a heartbeat.

What do you guys think?  Would you trade places with knajjd?  

I just had to make a thread about him.  I was planning to on /r/incels but never got around to it.  I feel like he's an under-discussed member.

 


9T1XsH5.jpg


av1jLAW.jpg

Fakecel.
 
incelkingkong said:
[–]many_loves 8 taškų prieš 4 mėnesius
Wat??? This boy is mouthwatering. How could he be incel??? He is thoroughly fuckable. Must have a dogshit mentality.

[–]stacey2109 3 taškų prieš 3 mėnesius
Pls tell him to message me... omg I really want a cute little scene guy like that!

just LOL if this stacey account is actually legit

Pretty sure I've seen that user around inceltears.
 
u should shut your mutilated dick mouth ryo lol knajjd is ethnic and doomed
 
I will never understand why he complains about his race. I'm 100% Caucasian and he looks whiter than me 'cause of eye color. He's mentalcel IMO.
 
He is ethnic just like me, and has an ogre tier face

u need to stop coping
 
Srsly, it's over for him being an ethnic and is 5'2.

REMINDER GAY COPING is NOT a solution.
 
Reol said:
Srsly, it's over for him being an ethnic and is 5'2.

REMINDER GAY COPING is NOT a solution.

Why are people saying this? It doesn't matter if he's ethnic because he looks white. He could just lie and say he's white if it comes up lol.
 
What do normies do to have such nice skin? I look like someone explosive diarrhea'd all over my face.
 
lonelyistheworld said:
What do normies do to have such nice skin? I look like someone explosive diarrhea'd all over my face.

Some say if you worship females enough, they'll share you some super duper secret cosmetic that make your skin white and nice.
 
He's 14. He has 4 years of growth left.
 
No would not change place, I consider myself a manlet at 5'10, 5'2 must be pure suicide fuel.
 
He has an 8/10 face on a 2/10 body.
 
shit, he looks like a cute passable trap
 
I called him out for being a fakecel. He's a good looking kid, 7/10 - meaning most people would rate him 8/10. He's also a Turkish boy, but he is white passing because of the color of his hair and eyes. Yet, he claims he looks "African." He seems to be a mentalcel.
 
This guy looks ugly, 100% srs. He has fish eyes which is a death sentence and he looks very feminine and has a baby face which is also a deal breaker (female vaginas don’t get wet for feminine boys). And his height is just...Idk, he’ll never get laid with that height. Wouldn’t want to be in his place.
 
That's still infinitely better than nothing. I can only dream of holding hands and being intimate with a girl (and I have). Most of my wet dreams are literally about hugging more often than sex.
 
When are we getting new pics @knajjd
 
knajjd said:
i'm 14 ya i was looking into that stuff hopefully i can get to 6'5" with enough chemicals i hope u grow too

You should look into getting some MK677 together with CJC-1295 dac. That will raise your HGH levels by quite a bit without affecting your body's ability to product it for itself. More HGH = potentially more height growth. If I were 5'2  at 14 (I was 6'0 at that age) in today's age, I would definitely have gotten my hands on some HGH drugs. There is no excuse to grow up a manlet these days with everything available on the market.

If you get your height to at least 5'9 (can get away with being a bit shorter as a pretty boy, so no need to be 6'0 and up), you'll be slaying left and right.
 
Is he really 14 years old? Some people said he's around 20 in the discord and that he "grew wrong".
 

Similar threads

Logic55
Replies
20
Views
389
Bianor
Bianor
swarthcel
Replies
12
Views
310
benzocel
benzocel
Samurai
Replies
27
Views
665
Emba
Emba
RicaGames
Replies
11
Views
384
Gorogorogoro-chan
Gorogorogoro-chan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top