Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kiwi Farms

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
This website makes fun of people with autism which I find disgusting. For example, here’s a thread where they suggest throwing children with autism off a cliff because that would stop, in their mind, “lolcows” and “troons” (despite the fact that the website is literally crawling with trannies).

Well, remember the dox of the Kiwi Farms users on Sluthate?

First of all, wishing innocent people death isn’t something a mentally healthy person would do anyways much less devoting your free time to stepping on the throat of people online where you have impunity, because those are the only people who are lower on the social ladder than you are. ED is at least funny, whereas Kiwi Farms is just fucking gay. Anyone have any experience with this Something Awful reboot?

Nuke the Kiwi Farm

Grotesque owned them.

From what I remember he trolled them for almost 100 pages.
In general people they target never register and confront them.

KiwiFarms is a virtue signalling cuck congregation...

Kiwi Farms... now there's a blast from the past.

99% sub5 like I've expected

Kiwi Farms is IT on steroids
you can bet your ass 99% of the users consists of autistic sub2 trannies who bully mentally ill people to feel better about themselves
absolutely disgusting

Any of these cuck subhumans would cry in high cortisol spike and beg for mercy if confronted by me IRL

that place is full of cucks