Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Kiwi farms victimizes whores who uses the birth control pill

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-p...t-controls-your-sex-drive-scans-reveal.63802/

Thjs thread on kiwi farms discusses a study done on women on how the birth control pill shrinks female brain size.

Some females in the comment section in thread too. Its mostly just white knights and manginas saying how men sho-
uld take responsibility and learn how to use birth control instead of women. "just get a vasectomy broo!!" "just wear a
condom bro!" "its your fault for getting her pregnant!!!!:soy:"

Most women lie about taking the birth control pill because they don't want to get exposed as the sluts as well as sp-
erm jacking, paternity fraud. In fact, most women don't take the birth control pill at all because women can't take res-
ponsibility for anything.

"B-bbb-b-but women who are promiscuous take care of their sexual health!!!:soy:" No they fucking don't. If they did, we
wouldn't have a high STD rate.

I am not a cuck. I’m not getting a vasectomy.

I am not a cuck. I’m not getting a vasectomy.
it doesn't matter if we get a vasectomy or not we are not reproducing either way because of our shit genetics

BS. If anything, foids get less stupider after menopause.

Kiwifarms is a legit cuck site. Full of faggots and retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back