Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kiwi Farms owner

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
it's stated that he lives in ukraine, he is probably a slavmaxxer and fucks ukrainian women with also despising slav race like many white nationalists. Typical wh*te dog

Joshua_Conner_Moon.png

Looks low T lad. Wont be popular with slav women.

Guy's a bluepilled faggot that permed me off kiwifarms

what a subhuman

If you had to EEmaxx to avoid roping and you look like that, you shouldn't be talking shit about incels or really anyone on the bottom of the social hierarchy.

You're not the slav race you're a dirty fucking fake Jew larping angry shitskin Jew.

mogs me because white

He could probably fuck some insane groupie from owning his site. Surely he has status among many that mogs me.

it's stated that he lives in ukraine, he is probably a slavmaxxer and fucks ukrainian women with also despising slav race like many white nationalists. Typical wh*te dog

Joshua_Conner_Moon.png

mogs me hard

Chin mogs me. I cheekbone and hairline mog him tho.

Joshua_Conner_Moon.png

Jewsh is a bit of a whiny cunt when he posts about muh struggles in keeping himself alive, but has time to plan out and literally mint silver coins with Chris-chan's face on them.

Low tier normie