Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kissless Virgin adult male = UGLY

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
:cryfeels: It's brutal when even our own women don't want us.
Indeed brocel,I live in Turkey and no women ever showed me even a little bit of interest in my whole life :feelscry:

Bhaicel let me cope

Indeed brocel,I live in Turkey and no women ever showed me even a little bit of interest in my whole life :feelscry:
:cryfeels: I know that feel bro. I live in the west so I have come across all kinds of women and none are interested in me. Turkish women are also rude towards me.

If you're an attractive man, it would be hard NOT to get laid. Women will constantly harass you for sex and make it obvious that they want you to fuck them.

kissless virgin adult males are subhumans

It does NOT MATTER what OTHER MEN say about your looks. If you're an adult kissless virgin (at least 18) YOU'RE UGLY PERIOD.

If foids reject you and show zero signs of attraction, YOU'RE UGLY. No amount of cope can change this fact.

This is why judging other mens looks as a man is cope. Women are the ones who decide what a Chad or Chadlite is.

If I wasn't ugly, I would have gotten laid by now. But I didn't because I'm ugly as fuck and unattractive to women. Anyone here who says otherwise is a coping gaslighting bluepilled faggot.

@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx @BITG @truthpill @Diocel @BummerDrummer
Thanks for suifuel

Basically another water is wet post. Nice...