Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed shit, one of my last copes is gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
So if any of you have been following the KH3 leaks, it turns out the game is pretty trash.

The leaker, a casual player who spent most the game jumping around or idling, beat it in only 30 hours on the hardest difficulty. Additionally, he only died 4 times.
Each world takes a little under 2 hours to beat if you take your time
Combat is floaty, frustering, and too easy
Ending was unsatisfying he says

just lol at thinking the universe will let you have anything nice anymore

"Kingdom hearts" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

never bothered with the franchise but isn’t the main demographic going to be children? it’s a cross over between Disney characters why would they want to add complexity?

they make more money if they make the game more accessible look at smash melee versus brawl and ultimate

who thought mixing anime and disney was ever a good idea.

Modern gaming is trash

Waited over a decade for trash, Kingdom Hearts was the shit.

Thanks normies, you ruined one more thing in the world. You deserve an award

TFW no PC to play game

I can smell the FFVII remake already, it smells like shit

The leaker of the game said it was good, but his brother who didn't even play as much as him called it bad. I'm still going to withhold judgement since neither are actually interested in the series but just stole the copies for fun and resale value. I'm assuming the 30 hours is just rushing the main story w/o watching the cut scenes. Honestly I expect the story to just be shonen tier though. The biggest hump for me to get over is the fact that I don't care about a lot of the newer Disney worlds they'll be adding in like Tangled or Frozen. I hated laboring through the Little Mermaid World as a kid so I can't imagine having to go through like 3 of those as a 21 year old. Anyways, it's pretty funny the brothers haven't been caught yet when they haven't been discreet at all

You guys really gonna let normies ruin a game for ya? You guys let normies ruin every aspect of your life, I just ignore them. They ain't gonna get in my way of being happy.

Wojak reddit cuck