Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion King the Wildfire theory

A_Dark_Sister

A_Dark_Sister

Banned
-
In the latest one piece chapter, Big Mom tells us (unless I'm mistaken) king belongs to a race thought extinct. King has the wings of the people of the sky islands, but they're black, making him different. Now, way back when that Eneru guy allegedly massacred a population of a sky Island before coming to skypia.

The theory: King is the last member of this populace Eneru massacred.

Idk man. In the one piece intro king's wings depicted as white
Rasnya king one piece 0

But yeah I think he's another variation of sky islanders. Like long limbed race has variation of long legs and long arms

Idk man. In the one piece intro king's wings depicted as white
View attachment 136631

But yeah I think he's another variation of sky islanders. Like long limbed race has variation of long legs and long arms
TF in the manga they're black. Damn if this isn't a mistake on the animators' parts then my theory is shot lol

TF in the manga they're black. Damn if this isn't a mistake on the animators' parts then my theory is shot lol
Might be animator error like how perospero is different in color when he first appeared

Charlotte Perospero

Images 42

Maybe king's wings need correction