Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal King of Spain gets cucked by his wife (the queen) while his bodyguards watched

197cm height didn't help him

Imagine being the KING of a country and a foid cheating on you. Like what does a man need to do to have a faithful wife DAMN

Being literal royalty isn't enough SMV for foids in recent times

Hes not too bad looking, he also have hunter eyes or hooded eyes, Basically oldchad.

Being an oldchad couldnt save him, Over for european kingcels.

the European royal families are part of the (((clique))) so he can get cucked for all I care

Imagine being the KING of a country and a foid cheating on you. Like what does a man need to do to have a faithful wife DAMN
Just be a gigachad who doesn't age

pathetic dominance.

Anyone can get cucked given juggernaut law.

What does the concept of family and fidelity mean to these people anyway.

The more a man has to lose on divorce the more likely the woman is to cheat. This is simple zero-sum game theory. What should the king do? Divorce her and split the country in two? Of course not so she does what she want. Same thing happened with a guy I know, they had been married a long time and shared a successful business too. So a divorce would cost not only an asset split, but also a business split or shutdown that would reduce income.

Don't marry any foid with bodycount more than zero. Enforce death sentence for all those who cheat.

Punishment for Cheaters

The more a man has to lose on divorce the more likely the woman is to cheat. This is simple zero-sum game theory. What should the king do? Divorce her and split the country in two? Of course not so she does what she want. Same thing happened with a guy I know, they had been married a long time and shared a successful business too. So a divorce would cost not only an asset split, but also a business split or shutdown that would reduce income.
All foids are sociopaths ngl

Public execution for treason (like the law literally says).

For information, here's what happened when some french king found his wife cheated on him :

1. The guy she cheated with was skinned alive
2. She was jailed on the top a mountain in a cell designed to let wind, rain, cold and other bad weather pass through, where she experienced a slow death.

Back in the time it would have been expected for a king to cheat, but for a queen ? She would have been executed on the spot.
Now it's the opposite : had he cheated on her, it would cause an outrage, but if she does it, it's business as usual.

What a time to alive.

Btw royalty doesn't really mean much anymore. It's the current year. It's just another clique. You have the tech clique, the music clique, the sport clique, the actor clique, and the royal clique. They're not special.

Also think about the message sent to the masses here, both to men and women.

"Even queens cheat"

"And kings can't do anything about it"

Last edited:
When justbeking theory doesn't work

For information, here's what happened when some french king found his wife cheated on him :

1. The guy she cheated with was skinned alive
2. She was jailed on the top a mountain in a cell designed to let wind, rain, cold and other bad weather pass through, where she experienced a slow death.

Back in the time it would have been expected for a king to cheat, but for a queen ? She would have been executed on the spot.
Now it's the opposite : had he cheated on her, it would cause an outrage, but if she does it, it's business as usual.

What a time to alive.

Btw royalty doesn't really mean much anymore. It's the current year. It's just another clique. You have the tech clique, the music clique, the sport clique, the actor clique, and the royal clique. They're not special.

Also think about the message sent to the masses here, both to men and women.

"Even queens cheat"

"And kings can't do anything about it"
It’s over for the male race. Cucked at every conceivable level.

When justbeking theory doesn't work
Just be gigachad is the only theory in town now

He should have had the whore beheaded like Henry VIII of England

And the king did nothing about it except become depressed and suicidal jfl.

Over for kingcels.
No kingdom for your face
No fucking way he's that tall and still got cucked

If I was King of Spain I would've simply crucified her in Madrid for all to see

Look on the bright side, the world is such a dystopia that even the royalty is unhappy. I'm probably happier as a NEET than a goddamn king. I can do nothing all day and not answer to anyone.

If I was King of Spain I would've simply crucified her in Madrid for all to see
She should have been deported to Morocco to be culturally enriched :feelshehe:
Look on the bright side, the world is such a dystopia that even the royalty is unhappy. I'm probably happier as a NEET than a goddamn king. I can do nothing all day and not answer to anyone.
Kek true. Neets live better than a fucking king now

Why couldn't he have just married a young fertile princess like all of his ancestors did? Is he retarded?

Even being a 6'5 aristocrat isn't even enough JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imagine being a 6ft6 king and still getting cucked. Truly over.

queen-letizia-39-s-daughter-infanta-sofia-leaves-spain-to-study-in-the-uk.jpg

Take a guess.
The dogpill reaper always collects.
Funny GIF

@tehgymcel420 princess is dogpilled

Why couldn't he have just married a young fertile princess like all of his ancestors did? Is he retarded?
They have photos together when they were younger, so idk how old she was when they got together.

Even being a 6'5 aristocrat isn't even enough JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Imagine being a 6ft6 king and still getting cucked. Truly over.
But Jordan PeePeeson said muh dominance hierarchy

Clearly didnt beat the foid enough

Here's what women need from a man:

1. Attraction (Looks-Money-Status)
2. Attention
3. A good dicking

In that order, if you fail at any point, she will start searching for another man.

Here's what women need from a man:

1. Attraction (Looks-Money-Status)
2. Attention
3. A good dicking

In that order, if you fail at any point, she will start searching for another man.
She will eventually still cuck him for gigachad.

Clearly didnt beat the foid enough
He’s the king so won’t get punished. Meanwhile she loses her queen status if she has a problem with it. But unfortunately he is just a defeated cuck. RIP.