Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

killing yourself is so damn hard

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have been so depressed I couldn't eat for weeks at a time. I still didn't want to die even though I know it's the answer. I don't know how I'm supposed to get more suicide fuel. Maybe I just need to take the health pill and get an incurable disease or something???? How do you kill yourself? I mean how do you want to kill yourself? I don't want to kill myself but I want to want to kill myself so bad.

there's plenty of othER ways to die if you're willing to put in the effort

Maybe you should try pushing life to the extreme, like doing/saying that comes to mind.

yeah man its hard to beat survival instincts

I always think about dying with a greatER act. But a fast death like a shot in the head would be enough.

So many suicidepills on the forum today.

I'm too much of a pussy to slit my throat with a knife because of my survival instincts and my hesitation.
So many suicidepills on the forum today.
How did you get the rank to load before I did? I'm still waiting for the rank to load for me.

I have been so depressed I couldn't eat for weeks at a time. I still didn't want to die even though I know it's the answer. I don't know how I'm supposed to get more suicide fuel. Maybe I just need to take the health pill and get an incurable disease or something???? How do you kill yourself? I mean how do you want to kill yourself? I don't want to kill myself but I want to want to kill myself so bad.

Don't kill yourself or you'd end up in hell.

Try tobacco. ded srs. If you can't do it actively do it passively.

Easy boyo... Just get the men in blue to end you. Expose yourself repeatedly to cancer causing stuff. But I don't think you're ready to kill yourself just yet.

I would have never guessed dying was going to be so fucking hard

People here make suicide way more complicated than it actually is

Nice 4g provider fucking lol

Its not easy. The coding of evolution wont let your feelings ruin the probability to keep your species future secure. It goes for everyone.

The instinct of self preservation is strong.

How did you get the rank to load before I did? I'm still waiting for the rank to load for me.
i think its because you got so many posts in such a short amount of time.

It's not hard if you have a gun, then it's just a pull of a trigger, otherwise it does require you to have some balls to be able to end it.

Wish I had been stillborn.

There are times where I'm in so much emotional pain it almost feels like psychical pain, but I still can't bring myself to commit
the brain cant diferent physical and emotional pain

If I don't get another job before my savings run out, I'll probably just stock up on painkillers and starve myself (and yes, I'm serious.) I've heard it's one of the better ways to go out anyway.

@Nothingness this thread is the proof and you know what I mean.

I wish there was an easy way.

For every suicide there are a hundred attempts at suicide

I can't kill myself so I'm gonna have to kill my ego. I mentally refer to myself as "it". It will call itself my on this forum though for readability

I think he might have gone through with it. RIP to this man if that's the case.
giphy.gif
this thread died peacefully. why have you done this?

Blue, of course. :feelsseriously:

No, yel---
you know red is a real good one. sometimes i'm in the mood for a nice, light green though. like the one on the brand new iphone 11 with the all new dual camera system.

Become an alcoholic instead of killing yourself
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Nothing will make you want to live like getting a horrific illness and having to endure 5-10 years of unimaginable physical pain.