Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'Kill yourself, incel' she texted, and he killed himself.

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
Hope she dies tbh

The foid is truly compassionate. She has saved him decades of pain by making rope now rather than later.

Women want ugly men dead is not a meme

This story doesn't make much sense, the rest of his life was going well, but just because a woman told him to kill himself, he does. Did he even get to have sex with her? How did she gain so much control over him?

Last edited:
He should have taken her with him

He mogs her to oblivion, ugly horse-faced bitch.

The death of Alexander Urtula was a tragedy. It left family and friends bereft. It also left behind more questions than answers.

THIS is how deluded and bluepilled Asians are..."but he was STEMcelling, but he was such a nice boy, how could this tragedy happen?, etc." Just totally unaware that the noodles would rather date ANY drug-addict high-school dropout white guy than some overachieving Asian.

Cliffs: Sad

Only woman can conceive such devices of evil

same to her ugly gook monster cunt

Honor kill noodle foids now. Take control of gook foids what the fuck are we retards doing

This story doesn't make much sense, the rest of his life was going well, but just because a woman told him to kill himself, he does. Did he even get to have sex with her? How did she gain so much control over him?
he is cuck. the foid gave him compassion and save him from decades off pain

He should had taken the alternative.

The empathic gender am I right? I wonder what's the IT take on this? Accuse the dead guy of being an obvious ''toxic misogynist" and probably a Nazi as well?

Regardless, in i different world, this guy would be a highly valuable member of society. However, his academic accomplishments, teaching taekwondo to kids and volunteering in a food bank means completely nothing now. To foids he's worse than black death due to his physical unattractiveness. A promising biochemist dies, while a gangbanging thug Jeremy Meeks lives and prospers. All thanks to the whims of women.

Ugly disgusting stinky vile gook cunts lack any emotions. They are the worst among foids.

RIP to him. Seemed like he was a good kid and was trying his best.

Hope the bitch gets what she fucking deserves.

Kinda retarded of him to kill himself just because a foid told him to, lol

Asians are souless insectoids as it is so it's not surprising a noodlewhore would be so cruel.

RIP. Not that it matters but did she actually call him an “incel”?

filthy cunt disease infested dog fucker that foid is. karma is gonna fuck her up in the end and i hope it is an incel who delivers it to her

what a weakling, imagine killing yourself cos some foid told you too just LOL

Fuck you guys are soulless. No fucking empathy for someone who you easily could've swapped places with. Delusional fucking short-sighted narcissists
I beg you pardon, but you need to cut my head off to make me endure hundreds kys messages from some nonwhite foid and call it relationships. I can't see how I can swap places with such retard.

And JFL at calling 30 years old incel soulless. Like you won't be the same in 10 years

Oh my fucking god stop sucking your own dick and fetishizing your sadness, there's a difference between being a soulless twat and being dead inside
It is just rhetoric. You did not address my main statement.

On Monday, Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins accused Urtula’s girlfriend, Inyoung You, of having driven him to suicide with thousands of text messages, many urging him to take his own life and saying the world would be better without him.

In the two months prior to his May 20 death, the couple exchanged more than 75,000 text messages, of which Ms. You sent more than 47,000,

Many of the messages display the power dynamic of the relationship. . . [You] had complete and total control over Mr. Urtula both mentally and emotionally. Her texts included repeated admonitions for Mr. Urtula to ‘go kill himself’ [and] ‘go die.

The death of Alexander Urtula was a tragedy. It left family and friends bereft. It also left behind more questions than answers. One of those questions is whether someone as accomplished and admired as Urtula — a gifted biochemistry student who was active in the campus Philippine Society and had landed a research job in a New York hospital — had truly relinquished “complete and total control” over his free will to the 21-year-old he was dating.
View attachment 165824

Urtula “taught taekwondo to children, volunteered for three years at a food bank, and was a member of the tennis club and the medical science club at his high school,” the Boston Globe reported. A pre-med student described turning to Urtula regularly for advice, saying his friend was the very model of “a leader and a mentor.”

It's over even if you manage to get a girlfriend, she will send you thousands of messages encouraging you to kill yourself.
but she was a victim you inkell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back