Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'Kill yourself, incel' she texted, and he killed himself.

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
On Monday, Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins accused Urtula’s girlfriend, Inyoung You, of having driven him to suicide with thousands of text messages, many urging him to take his own life and saying the world would be better without him.

In the two months prior to his May 20 death, the couple exchanged more than 75,000 text messages, of which Ms. You sent more than 47,000,

Many of the messages display the power dynamic of the relationship. . . [You] had complete and total control over Mr. Urtula both mentally and emotionally. Her texts included repeated admonitions for Mr. Urtula to ‘go kill himself’ [and] ‘go die.

The death of Alexander Urtula was a tragedy. It left family and friends bereft. It also left behind more questions than answers. One of those questions is whether someone as accomplished and admired as Urtula — a gifted biochemistry student who was active in the campus Philippine Society and had landed a research job in a New York hospital — had truly relinquished “complete and total control” over his free will to the 21-year-old he was dating.
063b8250 f9de 11e9 bee6 3157c08b4fdf

Urtula “taught taekwondo to children, volunteered for three years at a food bank, and was a member of the tennis club and the medical science club at his high school,” the Boston Globe reported. A pre-med student described turning to Urtula regularly for advice, saying his friend was the very model of “a leader and a mentor.”

It's over even if you manage to get a girlfriend, she will send you thousands of messages encouraging you to kill yourself.

Last edited:
hope that bitch gets raped and murdered
in minecraft

She hated him because he reminds her that she couldn't get a decent white men

These kind of messages Japanese get from their wives all the time. Possibly other asians too, but from what I've heard Japanese the most.

Never give any control to a woman. She will ruin you.

Most women have no feelings. This is some fucked up shit.

Someone call those guys from the desert that behead sluts, justice needs to be served!

Ummm sweaty, she told him to kill himself obviously because of his bad personality :soy:

A female tried to humiliate me and told me to kill myself once.
She was like : "you have no friend, everybody here hates you. You should just kill yourself."
I managed to keep cool, or at least to look cool, but it was brutal. My heart was pounding hard, and I wasn't even involved or interested in this creature.
I guess when someone tells you these kinds of things and you can tell they mean it, it's savage.

I could also tell she knew what she was doing, that she had done it before. She was trying to break me.

Last edited:
47,000 texts in two months?

So she sent him 783 texts per day lmao

Jesus H. Christ. Just delete (((whatsapp))) at this point.

They have feelings all the time and that's the problem. They are filled with feeling of hate.
Well, I mean like no remorse for their actions and such.

lol @ taking a foids insults as hurtful.

I hope she feels the guilt for the rest of her life. But she probably wont even care

hope that bloat faced whore suffers hard in jail

I hope she feels the guilt for the rest of her life. But she probably wont even care
She won’t. She will be be too busy chasing chads to care.

He had a girlfriend, he'd be banned from this forum.

Proof that "women" are far crueler than most men are.

You are responsible for your own actions; that is general political principle. That said, she is evil.

This world is full of bad people. Someone need to do justice.

Who in their right mind sends that many text to a person telling them to kill themselves? I dont know how Asians can be such bug people, their women are worse then demons. This is why honor killings should be legal.

These kind of messages Japanese get from their wives all the time. Possibly other asians too, but from what I've heard Japanese the most.
Brutal.

I didn't see that side of Asian women in the anime shows. :feelsmega:

Urtula — a gifted biochemistry student who was active in the campus Philippine Society and had landed a research job in a New York hospital
JFL at coping with academic achievements

JFL at coping with academic achievements
He was bluepilled so it wasn't a cope. An ugly child doesn't have to cope playing videogames or doing sports, he is being a child.

In the two months prior to his May 20 death, the couple exchanged more than 75,000 text messages, of which Ms. You sent more than 47,000,

I rarely get texts (friendless crew) anyway imagine 75,000 texts exchanged over 2 months. If awake 16 hours of the day that would mean roughly reading 80 texts per hour between them! let alone texts from other people or stuff you have to do to just function in real life (look both ways before crossing the streets). Asians are truly the androids of the human race...LOL at replying to some 50+ texts per hour. He was already dead inside...her urging him to sui didn't really change much.

It truly is over for Asiancels. This cuck probably realized that that all that STEMcelling meant nothing without a foid. Unlike other Asiancels who copecel with stemstudies.

Cliffs: Sad.

Will never understand the level of fucked in the head women can get. Yet somehow we're the crazy ones? Lol no.

Suits cuck right. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Suits cuck right. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Legit. Shouldn't have any sympathy for this character. He was already just a shell of a man anyway.

Also this makes me think that most Asian foids are Tiger Moms to their husbands as well. Unless of course her husband is a "Whyy Guy" then she is probably totally submissive. No wonder whitecels get treated so well in SEA.

Last edited:
She definitely doesnt,she doesn't have the capacity.

He's the lucky one

lmao just fuck the bitch in the pussy and then block her fucking phone number. Why the fuck would you let her send you 40,000+ texts?

And of course we all know she wont get a punishment because women always get a slap on the wrist