Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Kikepill] too much kike sympathizing on this forum

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
I see posts here that compares incels to the jews in the holocaust etc

Who made it so to survive you have to slave 9+ hours a day as a wagie just to survive?
Who has encouraged pushed and funded feminism?
Who owns all the banks the media to say inkwell are bad?
Who encourages degeneracy that we see today?
Who is incharge of most worlds goverments directly or through debt?

It's not Inkwells

I find it based that they knew who the threat was 100 years ago before we had all this knowledge, the 6 gorrilion were sacraficed to benefit future kikes and their schemes, what about the other 70+ million non jews who would of fought against degeneracy and feminism?

PPhcg
Downloadfile

I'm a PaleoConservative not a Nazi

Last edited:
Keep coping. Jews only able to manipulate white people cause ur own rich whites and white women sold u out. They just did what any rational group would do for its own benefit

Mein fuhrer was based tho

Who made it so to survive you have to slave 9+ hours a day as a wagie just to survive?
lol imagine thinking its solely jews fault. Wasp capitalists are just as much of parasites

Keep coping. Jews only able to manipulate white people cause ur own rich whites and white women sold u out. They just did what any rational group would do for its own benefit
Not wrong, but we must bring it back to our side.

lol imagine thinking its solely jews fault. Wasp capitalists are just as much of parasites
This right here. Too many refuse to accept this. Even if all Jews were erased. The WASP capitalist scum are literally everywhere, you would need purge many many corrupt officials and rich oligarchs

I'm not interested in jew topics tbh , Thought it was a meme

This right here. Too many refuse to accept this. Even if all Jews were erased. The WASP capitalist scum are literally everywhere, you would need purge many many corrupt officials and rich oligarchs
They just happen to have (((connections))), 99.99% of the worlds money is issued by (((them)))

Here we go again

Meh I just want to rope

Last edited:
I'm a native speaker of Moroccan Arabic and it's a semetic language... Jews aren't the only Semites. Arabs, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Arameans, etc are Semites too. :feelsthink:

Good save, I know kikes took the term semite all to themselves when it applies to all descendats of Shem

Don't care about the jews tbh by the time their plans will take effect I will be long gone and gods speed to them this society deserves nothing better but to be ruled by a bunch of kikes.

Good save, I know kikes took the term semite all to themselves when it applies to all descendats of Shem
That's it. So when an Arab who hates Jews cannot be Anti-semetic because he's a semite too. Jfl at stupid news reporters and journalists who use the word anti-semitism for anti-judaism/zionism in the Middle East and North Africa.
Concerning the Jewish question, I do not think that all jews are evil or even religious. I'm from a Muslim family/society and I know that the fervent Muslims who wanna apply sharia and other religious stuff are less than 20% of the total population, not to mention atheists, those who converted to Christianity or those who don't care at all. It's the same for the jews I think many Jews don't give a fuck about all this religious-political stuff and they're enjoying their lives although I do agree that there is a small minority of Jewish billionaires who have great influence on governments and media and there are extremist jewish sects who consider non-jews as filth, etc. But I really think that it's silly to think that all jews are responsible for Europe degeneracy. Don't you know that the Europeans are the first to start revolting against eternal institutions like the Church (by eternal I mean religions and priests in general)? The Enlightenment thinkers were Jews or Euros? So don't blame all the Jews for the inevitable fall and collapse of Europe...

Last edited:
Never gonna be a low iq antisemite no matter what online communities may or may not pressure me to be or not be. Antisemiitism is the epitome of severe autism, you realize that?

Never gonna be a low iq antisemite no matter what online communities may or may not pressure me to be or not be. Antisemiitism is the epitome of severe autism, you realize that?
I'm not an antisemite

They aren't called "nation wreckers" for nothing.

Infinitely high IQ.
Everything that happens in Europe is the result of white and their governments connivance and sufferance. Your government, your White Chads and your white Stacies sold their history, heritage, countries, ideals and everything for yummy restaurants and selfies.
Who wouldn't be dumb enough to profit of it?
Europeans today are so dumb that you cannot explain then that 1+1 is two. How all is this is our fault?
@TheBasedCel

Last edited:
@LastGerman @RandomGuy thoughts?

To be honest. I do not get it, why specifically ethnics are triggered by it. They actually should decline anything what is jewish even mroe so than white men. I also find it abffling that they call white men sissies (which is actually agree by the way) but at the same time a good handful of white men get behind of this topic. I guess that ethnics here decline white men more than anything else. By the way, I do not mind though, but you should at least be honest.

Not wrong, but we must bring it back to our side.
So fucking bring it. Just fucking do it. Because I am utterly disguste by the extent of cuckery of Europe.
Please uncuck it. If u need me I am up to help haha.

instant ban for shittalking joos