Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How likely am I to get glow N!ggered on this forum living in the United Cuckdom?

GigaUbermensch

GigaUbermensch

Cope or rope
Although I enjoy wallowing in hate with the rest of you degenerates, I have to asses is it worth it? I got things to loose after all, a wage slave job that pays barely enough for rent in my squalid little coffin of a flat, and an IPad and phone I don’t really want seized Before I LDAR. On the other hand I am so fervently repulsed by my Sodomite soyciety that venting on this forum prevents me from lashing out outside.:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
So what I want to know is does anyone on here from the UK who has posted stuff like:
I hate fags ,
or genocide the Jews,
or we should gang rape that dumb foid etc etc

faced any heat from the old bill ? This is the country after all of the lesbian Nana debacle where they send 20 meatwagons to arrest some 12 year old aspie foid who said to a dumb policefoid “u look like my lesbian nana” the charges were eventually dropped but every time I have been knicked personally the police keep my phone anyway , wether I found guilty or not! Plus I not so tech savvy, can they tell who I am and where I am from my interactions with this forum? does VPN work for others cos I tried once and didn’t work for me.

I am literally on a watchlist rn and nothing has happened

I hate fags ,
or genocide the Jews,
They can't realistically do anything to you just for saying those sorts of things.

Although I enjoy wallowing in hate with the rest of you degenerates, I have to asses is it worth it? I got things to loose after all, a wage slave job that pays barely enough for rent in my squalid little coffin of a flat, and an IPad and phone I don’t really want seized Before I LDAR. On the other hand I am so fervently repulsed by my Sodomite soyciety that venting on this forum prevents me from lashing out outside.:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
So what I want to know is does anyone on here from the UK who has posted stuff like:
I hate fags ,
or genocide the Jews,

faced any heat from the old bill ? This is the country after all of the lesbian Nana debacle where they send 20 meatwagons to arrest some 12 year old aspie foid who said to a dumb policefoid “u look like my lesbian nana” the charges were eventually dropped but every time I have been knicked personally the police keep my phone anyway , wether I found guilty or not! Plus I not so tech savvy, can they tell who I am and where I am from my interactions with this forum? does VPN work for others cos I tried once and didn’t work for me.
Schizoposting

There's public cases of UK people being arrested for "hate speech" you are not safe.

why not here?
I went to Soho to try but it was all Fag orientated and made me genocidal horny rather then regular horny. Plus I wanna show the Eurofoids my big Brexit cock and slay em.

There's public cases of UK people being arrested for "hate speech" you are not safe.
Yeah maybe I should tone down a little, but maybe it too late already? I had 2 days of pure hate spewing and got addicted

Yeah maybe I should tone down a little, but maybe it too late already? I had 2 days of pure hate spewing and got addicted
I know users that post more vile things than me, No need to worry.

I am literally on a watchlist rn and nothing has happened
Lol I have been in the past reported to interpol and shit. I've been interrogated by cops here over incel forums before and asked if I was a virgin etc. I've been raided before as well by cops. Its basically illegal to be incel.

Lol I have been in the past reported to interpol and shit. I've been interrogated by cops here over incel forums before and asked if I was a virgin etc. I've been raided before as well by cops. Its basically illegal to be incel.
so much for this LGBT propaganda that says "NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL"
obviously that is false now