Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Kikeflix Voltron is normie SJW trash

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
So I decided to watch Voltron Legendary Defender on Kikeflix because I loved Voltron when I was young, and I figured muh kikes would make a good reboot show to get shekels because we're good at getting shekels for shit other people made.

Boy was I in for a treat.

Lessee.

- Pidge (green lion) is a tranny in space, is really a chick, but once it's discovered never starts acting like a chick, sounds like a 12 year old boy because voiced by an actual tranny, who started out as a dyke but then decided she wasn't oppressed enough, so became a tranny. Always the smartest of the group. Despite that, personal weapon is a harpoon, constantly fires it at shit and gets pulled along screaming and needs to be bailed out, like WTF did you expect really.
- Shiro (original black lion) is a gay faggot, is 100% white for some reason even though has Jap name. FFS I'd rather he was a badass Jap than a white faggot.
- Princess Allura (magic space nigress at first, then blue lion) is a space elf nigger, even though her servant is a white space elf and they are supposedly the same race. Also for some reason she can increase her size and get super strength and also morph into other races, and her servant can't. Also she's got magic powers. Space nigger powah I guess. Oh, also her father is either a space nigger or a space mexican or a space white boy depending on the scene.
- Keith (original red lion, then black) is half-alien and has a hot alien mom that looks like she's 19 and kicks more ass than the entire Voltron team, because vagina. He's a whiny white boy that is half-tard because everyone white has to be a fucking tard, but he's only half-white and the other half is purple I guess because alien mom.
- Lance (original blue lion, then red) is a white tard because everyone white has to be a fucking tard.
- Hunk (yellow lion) is a fat cowardly Hawaiian nigger, cast as smart, but constantly does retarded shit and Pidge figures everything out instead because tranny vagina. FFS enough with the cowardly fat Hawaiian nigger stereotype. Why couldn't they make him badass Hawaiian nigger instead, cause in real life real Hawaiian niggers circa Kamehameha I were awesome (even if they were still fat because macadamia nuts). Also his personal weapon is a big fucking machine gun with which he either never hits anything, or when he hits something it does nothing.
- Lions get passed around like whores, WTF. In the original Voltron once you got bonded with a lion it was pretty much set in stone and if it got passed to someone else it was a big deal. Now the fucking armors of the paladins don't even match the lions they fly.
- Everyone acts stupid half the time and can't even form blazing sword. They just form regular sword instead.
- Also forget that they have a shield half the time and get blasted with all sorts of shit, and like half an hour later "SHIELD!!!"
- Also each lion has a special power (fire cannon for red, ice cannon for blue, plant cannon (WTF) for green), yellow just grows a bigger armor, and black is... a nigger lion I guess so he just hits shit extra hard). But when they form Voltron they can only shoop da woop with generic lazors which rarely doo anything, so they either ram shit, or bite shit with their lion-head hands, or slash it with the sword, but it's not a blazing sword. Original Voltron had eye beams that actually did shit, this one only used eye beams maybe once or twice and then forgot about them.
- Thankfully they don't have the long-ass form Voltron sequence "megathrusters on, interlocks connected", but they say "megathrusters on, interlocks connected" every fucking time something else turns on, like a spaceship or something, it's fucking annoying.
- Prince Lothor is a space gay faggot, even though he was macking on Allura for a while, also lamest character arc ever, there's that.

Thanks alot Kikeflix, you fucked my childhood. I expected better from fellow kikes.

a good mecha anime ruined because kikes decide to make a netflix adaption

The Virgin Voltron, The Chad Mobile Suit Gundam

I enjoyed watching the original and remake of Voltron

Katie and Allura are cuties forever don't bash my waifus

chrome-uy-Ap9363-W1.png

:p