Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hiring house cleaners is better than therapy

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
I probably have ADHD and despite living in a $3000/month apartment unit, my place is a mess and a complete neet cave that I don't dare bring other people into. So I bit the bullet and hired a cleaner for $150 for 2 hours of work, which is still cheaper than theRAPISTs at like $200/hour. Tiny mexican lady showed up, she was probably cute when she was younger. She had her 20 something year old cousin with her with big jugs :feelsohh: who was smiling and waving at me (the only nice attention from foids I ever get is when I pay them).

I didn't have to do shit, they organized everything and scrubbed the place. It felt nice having people around for once because otherwise I am foreveralone. I was staring at the cousin's thick latina ass when she was in proximity :ahegao:. Now my place doesn't look like a manifestation of my mind and this is great. So much better than thERapy. My living space is actually clean and there's a physical positive change in my environment, unlike therapy that changes nothing. I love having money.

Mogs me to fucking oblivion. Richcels are fakecel idgaf

You could easily rape and kill them, and then conceal your "acts."
yeah in minecraft but then who is gonna clean my house and shake their ass and tatas around while cleaning?

Sounds like real hardship living in $3000 apartment a mth
I know, it's hard. My income is $3800/month. I save nothing. Sometimes I might have a dollar bill or two to wipe my tears with.

I am going to be betabuxxer at best if I ascend, but not even prostitutes respond to my inquiries
at least you dont have to worry about looking for a job, threatened with homelessness and being gaslit and tortured by parents

The cleaning lady makes 75 dollars an hour?

What do you work as that you can afford a 3000€/month apartment ?

at least you dont have to worry about looking for a job, threatened with homelessness and being gaslit and tortured by parents
I used to be homeless but at least I lived in my sedan. It was freeing. It was hard to keep the car from smelling like body odor though even if I showered every day.

What do you work as that you can afford a 3000€/month apartment ?
I don't make a lot, I just blow my money on rent as cope as I don't have much to look forward to. I work at a gym $2000, $1500 in disability pay, then $300 from stocks and random gigs.

I used to be homeless but at least I lived in my sedan. It was freeing. It was hard to keep the car from smelling like body odor though even if I showered every day.

I don't make a lot, I just blow my money on rent as cope as I don't have much to look forward to. I work at a gym $2000, $1500 in disability pay, then $300 from stocks and random gigs.
Can you help a chincel out and pay for my genioplasty ?

whats the job at the gym. I wish i could do that

now imagine how much more nice it would feel to get love and pussy

Based
House cleaners make life easier. I fucking hate cleaning, I already do so much of it at work. By the time I get home I'm so burned out.

I probably have ADHD and despite living in a $3000/month apartment unit, my place is a mess and a complete neet cave that I don't dare bring other people into. So I bit the bullet and hired a cleaner for $150 for 2 hours of work, which is still cheaper than theRAPISTs at like $200/hour. Tiny mexican lady showed up, she was probably cute when she was younger. She had her 20 something year old cousin with her with big jugs :feelsohh: who was smiling and waving at me (the only nice attention from foids I ever get is when I pay them).

I didn't have to do shit, they organized everything and scrubbed the place. It felt nice having people around for once because otherwise I am foreveralone. I was staring at the cousin's thick latina ass when she was in proximity :ahegao:. Now my place doesn't look like a manifestation of my mind and this is great. So much better than thERapy. My living space is actually clean and there's a physical positive change in my environment, unlike therapy that changes nothing. I love having money.
That actually sounds pretty based. A lot of places charge therapy at over 150 USD an hour or a session so you're getting a lot of value out of 150 for 2 hours. Maybe I will try hiring a cleaner for a bit just to have then clean out the shit I don't want to.

Also if you're paying 3000 USD a month for rent, that sounds like lot unless it's a really nice place or it's in a big city. I'd never want to pay that much.

based, gonna do that one day when i make money