Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kikeflix releases anime about "Lookism"

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-

View: https://youtu.be/W8o9f4TWh4w

Apparently it's about some suicidal Korean truecel that wakes up as a 6'0 Chad and his life improves 100000fold because of his superior looks.

And of course toilets are loving this gook Korean anime and completely missing the massive blackpill behind it.

I hate fucking Jewflix stop shilling that garbage.

I hate fucking Jewflix stop shilling that garbage.
Are you retarded? I'm not shilling for it. I was just pointing out about this shit and about normies going crazy over it jfl

Just another day. Caught me off guard ngl

Saw the manhwa somewhere one time
Never really took interest reading it

This actually looks like it's worth at least a watch, might be breaking my six year mark of not watching anime just so I can see the blackpills. Not getting a Netflix subscription, though, I'm gonna do things the old fashioned way.

no matter how mainstream blackpill shit goes no one will care about low status men

I think this is progress in spreading the blackpill.

Sure, the message will be diluted by low normie IQ but it’s a first step.

Ugly young men will doubtlessly recognize themselves here and come to the conclusion:

“It’s not who is the problem, its THEM” :lasereyes:

Witch is an important first step.

Won't watch but it's not a bad read. Some basic blackpills but the MC is lame as usual

I want to watch this but I cancelled my Netflix. Does anyone have alternate methods to watch it? The blackpill needs to be mainstream anyone who reads this needs to comment on the video.