Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kids born in 2010 are having sex regularly

P

Paranoidcel

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/ahvtqz/i_lost_my_virginity_when_i_was_11/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fwrja/iama_male_who_lost_his_virginity_at_age_9_to_a_12/

Brutal shit, how do we cope?!

One way or another stacking up on ammunition and guns is always a good way

there is no more coping for me

the second post reads like a wattpad story lmfao

Women would even rather fuck Chad's kids over us :feelsbadman: It's over

They all read like larp because that's what they are
Suicidal and depressed at 5, larp for sure, 5yo kids i know watch youtube cartoons and sing Johnny Johnny yes papa, i doubt their brain can even understand the concept of mortality much less suicide.

well, the girls are, no doubt

TLDR, please. Too lazy to read so much text.:feelscomfy:
''I fell asleep until around 6am my phone was ringing and my parents had called the police. I left my stuff because in my head I lived at his house now and just walked home. Told them I went to sleep at a friends house and got beat yelled at and grounded for it. My dad hit my for the first time and broke my phone and computer he even took my door off my bedroom''

''I fell asleep until around 6am my phone was ringing and my parents had called the police. I left my stuff because in my head I lived at his house now and just walked home. Told them I went to sleep at a friends house and got beat yelled at and grounded for it. My dad hit my for the first time and broke my phone and computer he even took my door off my bedroom''
Based, how fucking dumb are these sex havers? No wonder why they keep on shitting out 2-3 children in their early to late teens and ruin their pathetic lives. :feelskek:

And some deluded tradcucks think liking teens is "degenerate pedophilia" and that they'll find 25 yo virgins for them to marry to.

Even if they manage to find an extremely rare virgin 25 yo foid, she'll either be severely mentally ill or have simply INSANE standards in order to be a virgin at that age as a female.

The peck evolves to an open mouthed kiss which subsequently evolves to her tongue in mine. I'm happy to admit I owned it. My first kiss and I was in charge. I felt like a man, but underneath there was still a nervous little boy.
XD

agecucks won't click on this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back