Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over KHHV trait: you're cropped/cut out of an informal class picture – then a foid posts it on instagram without me in it, I vanished (April 2016)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
The last day of my high school was in April 2016. On that day one of my teachers took an informal class picture of us. I was standing on the very right. The teacher showed us the picture, and I saw that I was in it. So far, so good.

Two days later I go on instagram and see that a foid (I wasn't following, but the profile showed up on my homepage feed bc I've been looking at pics of people in the school without following them on insta) posted the picture, but cut/cropped me, literally. According to the image on instagram, I was never on that picture...

Also: I only ever had a burner account

Last edited:
They'd lose their foid audience if they had any subhumans featured in their social media, never began for invisiblecels. Though I've literally never been in any picture posted anywhere on the Internet, you could probably run my face through an AI that detects for instances of you on the Internet and it would return 0 results. :feelsclown:

Same thing happened to me when a formal primary school class photo was shared on one of their normiebook profiles about 8 years ago (I have a sock/stalking account).

I was the smallest guy in class so would always be on one of the bottom sides, this normie had taken a picture with his phone and had his thumb over my face. I read the comments and not one of my former classmates noticed or cared that I was excluded.

omni trucel trait: you took the picture

Same thing happened to me when a formal primary school class photo was shared on one of their normiebook profiles about 8 years ago (I have a sock/stalking account).

I was the smallest guy in class so would always be on one of the bottom sides, this normie had taken a picture with his phone and had his thumb over my face. I read the comments and not one of my former classmates noticed or cared that I was excluded.
I was smaller than most foids, at 1.62 m or 5'4". Defiantly the smallest "lad".

But it was mainly bc I'm strange looking

I was smaller than most foids, at 1.62 m or 5'4". Defiantly the smallest "lad".

But it was mainly bc I'm strange looking
In my case it was both imo, but the being small thing is why I ended up at the bottom end on the isle right where that guys thumb would be 15 years later. They used to arrange kids in height order for photos, foids were taller than me also.

Yet-to-exist-gigatruecel: You have to step out of room when pictures are taken

But seriously, the teacher took the photo. It's truecel trait enough that people would crop your body/face out
tera god trucel trait: they chain you down, rape you and murder you and your entire family and move to another galaxy to take the picture

tera god trucel trait: they chain you down, rape you and murder you and your entire family and move to another galaxy to take the picture
Yup. This is where I’ll end up

Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

In my case it was both imo, but the being small thing is why I ended up at the bottom end on the isle right where that guys thumb would be 15 years later. They used to arrange kids in height order for photos, foids were taller than me also.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I never looked back to any group picture. What happened to me is that normtards love creating another groupchat which excludes me.

I never looked back to any group picture. What happened to me is that normtards love creating another groupchat which excludes me.
Same. There were group chats everyone was in, I think only me, another guide and a foid weren’t

I left my graduation party. I was the only one missing in the pictures. A bit weird, but a loser/weirdo in the eyes of my old classmates.

Same. There were group chats everyone was in, I think only me, another guide and a foid weren’t
I didn’t even realize that groupchats were a thing until an AP world history class. Nearly my entire class got into trouble because they cheated on a midterm test using a groupchat. I found out about this later as it turned out that I was the only one in my class of nearly 40 to NOT be in said groupchat, even the sperg with an actual mental disorder was invited and I wasn’t kek.