Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KHHV trait: I'm 26, but for my 18th birthday, my parents invited my godfather and his mentally retarded (literally IQ 50 or something) daughter

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
- My dad, human biologist, never talked to me about sex, girls or relationships because he knew it never began/it's over, although he never directly said that.

He said this "woman" (the retard-daughter mentioned in title) has about an IQ of 40-50 (moderate to severe mental retardation). Retardation is everything 70 and below. She also looks very retarded. She might just as well be a man to me, so don't suggest anything please (and this isn't my point. My point is how I spent my 18th birthday.)

Anyway...
- I have spent every single birthday up until now either with my mom only, or my sister and parents.

- Worst birthday was my 18th. I would never what happened, admit to anyone IRL

- I didn't have any friends back then when I was, let alone a girlfriend (hell, I have neither now)

- My parents probably thought they were doing something good, so they invited some "guests" (godfather and 0/10 retarded daughter.

- The daughter, same age as me, couldn't stay alone at home and had go with her father (and was probably invited by my parents too)

- So instead of spending my 18th birthday with a cute girlfriend, I spent it with my parents, my god-father and his retard-daughter

- I'm almost crying right now, out of sadness and anger. I can't cry cause I'm on anxiety- and antidepressant meds (both work shit, they can't fix my inceldom and my frustrations.

(Please before you have any ideas: I'm very ugly she is slightly below my looks match, but I'd never, and neither would any of you, believe me. She's so weird looking, disgusting, looks like a man, you can't talk to her normally, etc. (please don't suggest anything, she's literally retarded and has a mental disability, has to walk around with a booklet with simple instructions if she gets lost. Apparently she wants to become a man.)

Last edited:
life starts at htn and birthdays are not even a thing below chad

Happy birthday, I bet there's someone out there who'd fuck that girl whilst we're forced to rot.

- My dad, human biologist, never talked to me about sex, girls or relationships because he knew it never began/it's over, although he never directly said that.

He said this "woman" (the retard-daughter mentioned in title) has about an IQ of 40-50 (moderate to severe mental retardation). Retardation is everything 70 and below. She also looks very retarded. She might just as well be a man to me, so don't suggest anything please (and this isn't my point. My point is how I spent my 18th birthday.)

Anyway...
- I have spent every single birthday up until now either with my mom only, or my sister and parents.

- Worst birthday was my 18th. I would never what happened, admit to anyone IRL

- I didn't have any friends back then when I was, let alone a girlfriend (hell, I have neither now)

- My parents probably thought they were doing something good, so they invited some "guests" (godfather and 0/10 retarded daughter.

- The daughter, same age as me, couldn't stay alone at home and had go with her father (and was probably invited by my parents too)

- So instead of spending my 18th birthday with a cute girlfriend, I spent it with my parents, my god-father and his retard-daughter

- I'm almost crying right now, out of sadness and anger. I can't cry cause I'm on anxiety- and antidepressant meds (both work shit, they can't fix my inceldom and my frustrations.

(Please before you have any ideas: I'm very ugly she is slightly below my looks match, but I'd never, and neither would any of you, believe me. She's so weird looking, disgusting, looks like a man, you can't talk to her normally, etc. (please don't suggest anything, she's literally retarded and has a mental disability, has to walk around with a booklet with simple instructions if she gets lost. Apparently she wants to become a man.)
What do the instructions in the booklet say? lol

After my 21st, I have never celebrated my birthday. I get it.

Someone's gonna have to care for her after your godfather is gone. You could even get gibs for being her caretaker, a state-sponsored drooling concubine. Unless you're a volcel of course.

Happy birthday, I bet there's someone out there who'd fuck that girl whilst we're forced to rot.
Nope. Nobody would fuck her because she literally has a mental disability/retardation and behaves like a 10 year old and looks+talks like it. Ugliest girl I’ve ever seen

I'd rather not have any birthday at all than have birthday with my family

Someone's gonna have to care for her after your godfather is gone. You could even get gibs for being her caretaker, a state-sponsored drooling concubine. Unless you're a volcel of course.
She lives in a home for mentally disabled people. And also has a “job” there. But he and his ex-wife care for her on weekends. She couldn’t live alone and walks around with this booklet (saying “I have panic attacks sometimes… this is my address…”). She can also suddenly start screaming. Apparently she wants to become a man now, according to my dad who’s friends with the father

You could even get gibs for being her caretaker, a state-sponsored drooling concubine. Unless you're a volcel of course.
and yup haha I agree. She’ll need a caretaker when she’s older probably. But I’m an ugly 26 y.o. KHHV, not even that drooling concubine caretaker would want me

Apparently she wants to become a man now…
Do you support it? What are your thoughts on trannies in general? I wouldn’t care. If she’s that ugly she might as well.

That sounds horrible . My condolences your birthday celebration had to end on that note .
I was given antidepressant as well but after researching on it , I didn't take it . I only will take it if things get so bad . So sorry you have to take that .
You deserved a happy celebration without the reminder of lacking a partner and no friends . Though your family does seem sweet in still trying to set up a birthday for you .
You can always turn to this forum brocel .
Its a horrible feeling knowing that you didn't make it and looking around you seeing all the normies with their friends and foid partners .
But it is a reality that I still have trouble accepting . Why me ? Why do I have to be an outcast of the outcast ? Not being able to fit in with nerds/geeks and not being able to have a foid partner after trying to improve myself and my looks for years .
I'll be lying to you brocel if I said its easy . This journey we have is going to be an absolute crazy journey . But be steadfast and strong . We brocels must stay together . Stay strong together .
Thanks man. Appreciate it. I was on Zoloft. Usually this makes you lose your libido”. For me it didn’t. I took 45 mins to coom (delayed ejaculation) but I didn’t lose my libido.

Bro, you speak out of my heart. It’s more than tough and I feel for you too man. You phrased this comment so perfectly and I agree with everything.

Stay strong together.

Do you support it? What are your thoughts on trannies in general? I wouldn’t care. If she’s that ugly she might as well.
Neutral. I think it’s weird, but it’s their decision and my stance is therefore neutral. And yes, she might just as well. Not that I would make a difference in any way.

Was ist ein godfather

What do the instructions in the booklet say? lol
- her address, she lives in a home for disabled people
- the instructions basically say “if I’m lost… do this…
- “I can start screaming suddenly… DONT do this…”
- If I have a panic attack (forgot the word for this condition)… do this
- “don’t touch my shoulder…”
Stuff like that. Instructions for others if she has acute problems

Was ist ein godfather
Ein Götti (West-Österreich, Schweiz) oder Patenonkel

hätte die 0/10 genommen besser wie garnix

hätte die 0/10 genommen besser wie garnix
Ja. Aber sie ist GEISTIG BEHINDERT. Und sieht auch so aus. Hat sehr kurze Haare. Ich müsste da kotzen. Ich würde lieber für 3 Tage nix essen als lebendige Spinnen für einen Tag.

Ja. Aber sie ist GEISTIG BEHINDERT. Und sieht auch so aus. Hat sehr kurze Haare. Ich müsste da kotzen. Ich würde lieber für 3 Tage nix essen als lebendige Spinnen für einen Tag.
better than nothing

better than nothing
IMO, and if you see her better nothing than anything (her). Trying to find her insta then you would agree. I puke when I see her. Plus you can't even talk to her, she's like an 8 year old, in how she behaves. In reality she's 26 like me

Last edited:
would be perfect for me, why should u speak to foids in general

To have sex with someone you need to have at least basic attraction. So if she's so disgusting, it's ok to not want her.

Was she at least at normal weight and alright face and body wise, or was she a downie?

How bad did she looked like?Any pictures or pictures that resemble her to make an opinion?

Was she at least at normal weight and alright face and body wise, or was she a downie?
Not a downie in the medical sense, but she has a similar disability (IQ of an 8 year old max.). Also quite overweight, about 5'3". No, her face is like a 0/10, literally. I can't find her insta and certainly don't wanna ask my mum bc she will be like wtf? My mum follows her on insta out of pity

Not a downie in the medical sense, but she has a similar disability (IQ of an 8 year old max.). Also quite overweight, about 5'3". No, her face is like a 0/10, literally. I can't find her insta and certainly don't wanna ask my mum bc she will be like wtf? My mum follows her on insta out of pity
Yeah, I guess I wouldn't have sex with her anyways because at that level of retardation idk if she can even consent.

How bad did she looked like?Any pictures or pictures that resemble her to make an opinion?
Something like this, just much younger, and extremely short boyish hair, and face not as flat (but this is only approximation, and the girl I'm describing looks weirder)

Yeah, I guess I wouldn't have sex with her anyways because at that level of retardation idk if she can even consent.
exactly. she can't.

She looks like the one in the link, just much younger, short-cropped light hair, and face not as flat but more masculine

exactly. she can't.

She looks like the one in the link, just much younger, short-cropped light hair, and face not as flat but more masculine

Might be the only case of true femcels, foids that are gigaretarded but also very deformed facially to the point of giving it away she's a gigasubhuman due to the genetic defects that also made them retarded.

Might be the only case of true femcels, foids that are gigaretarded but also very deformed facially to the point of giving it away she's a gigasubhuman due to the genetic defects that also made them retarded.
:yes:

After my 21st, I have never celebrated my birthday. I get it.
Yup, I'm 26 now. My mum has always tried her best to give me somewhat of a nice birthday (bought my fav cake, made my fav food or got pizza or something). I'm also sad at Christmas, how nice it would be to have a gf to spend it with (anywhere, I wouldn't mind having invited her to our house :feelscry:

Yup, I'm 26 now. My mum has always tried her best to give me somewhat of a nice birthday (bought my fav cake, made my fav food or got pizza or something). I'm also sad at Christmas, how nice it would be to have a gf to spend it with (anywhere, I wouldn't mind having invited her to our house :feelscry:
I just get my parents to give me cash and leave me alone for the day.

It is hard too as your friends all go off and do their own thing, so organizing stuff gets worse.

Mogs me at having had an 18th birthday party. :fuk:

Mogs me at having had an 18th birthday party. :fuk:
Brocel, it wasn’t a party, my parents meant well, felt sorry for me but it was totally misguided, it would be something you would do for a child’s 13th birthday max. I would much rather have had a cute gf and spent the day and NIGHT with her!

Brocel, it wasn’t a party, my parents meant well, felt sorry for me but it was totally misguided, it would be something you would do for a child’s 13th birthday max. I would much rather have had a cute gf and spent the day and NIGHT with her!
I see.
:fuk:

- her address, she lives in a home for disabled people
- the instructions basically say “if I’m lost… do this…
- “I can start screaming suddenly… DONT do this…”
- If I have a panic attack (forgot the word for this condition)… do this
- “don’t touch my shoulder…”
Stuff like that. Instructions for others if she has acute problems
Does she have autism?

Does she have autism?
Not only autism: yea she has extreme autism but also some other disavowed. She wouldn’t be allowed to drive a car for instance. IQ of an 8 year old probably. She’s just mentally disabled, and physically too (you can see it bc of her head and face. Doesn’t even look like a woman)

Where was she kept? Did she live in some kind of disability center or just with her family?

Pic of the girl OP is talking about

Where was she kept? Did she live in some kind of disability center or just with her family?
Disability center during the week (I think still, she’s like my age) and one of the parents at weekends. Apparently she wants to become a man now kek. I think her disability could have been avoided, my parents say. The mother never wanted to see a doctor or do tests