Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KHHV trait: I'm 26, but for my 18th birthday, my parents invited my godfather and his mentally retarded (literally IQ 50 or something) daughter

- My dad, human biologist, never talked to me about sex, girls or relationships because he knew it never began/it's over, although he never directly said that.

He said this "woman" (the retard-daughter mentioned in title) has about an IQ of 40-50 (moderate to severe mental retardation). Retardation is everything 70 and below. She also looks very retarded. She might just as well be a man to me, so don't suggest anything please (and this isn't my point. My point is how I spent my 18th birthday.)

Anyway...
- I have spent every single birthday up until now either with my mom only, or my sister and parents.

- Worst birthday was my 18th. I would never what happened, admit to anyone IRL

- I didn't have any friends back then when I was, let alone a girlfriend (hell, I have neither now)

- My parents probably thought they were doing something good, so they invited some "guests" (godfather and 0/10 retarded daughter.

- The daughter, same age as me, couldn't stay alone at home and had go with her father (and was probably invited by my parents too)

- So instead of spending my 18th birthday with a cute girlfriend, I spent it with my parents, my god-father and his retard-daughter

- I'm almost crying right now, out of sadness and anger. I can't cry cause I'm on anxiety- and antidepressant meds (both work shit, they can't fix my inceldom and my frustrations.

(Please before you have any ideas: I'm very ugly she is slightly below my looks match, but I'd never, and neither would any of you, believe me. She's so weird looking, disgusting, looks like a man, you can't talk to her normally, etc. (please don't suggest anything, she's literally retarded and has a mental disability, has to walk around with a booklet with simple instructions if she gets lost. Apparently she wants to become a man.)
Over

Sind sie Deutsch?

Ich liebe Dr. Verwoerd. Ich liebe Apartheid.

Sind sie Deutsch?

Halb Deutsch, ja. Du kannst “du” zu mir sagen ;-)

Sind sie Deutsch?

You’re from Zimbabwe (now) ?

Halb Deutsch, ja. Du kannst “du” zu mir sagen ;-)
Vielen dank. Ich bin nicht Deutsch, aber mein Deutsch is nicht so gut. Ich hat Deutsch gelernt im Hochschule, weil ich war niemals gut.
You’re from Zimbabwe (now) ?
No, I'm from Burgerland, unfortunately, I just love Rhodesia and the Boers.

Vielen dank. Ich bin nicht Deutsch, aber mein Deutsch is nicht so gut. Ich hat Deutsch gelernt im Hochschule, weil ich war niemals gut.
Dein Deutsch ist ziemlich gut ;-) ich bin auch halb Schweizer (half Swiss, half German). i live in Switzerland (Germany kinda sucks now ngl)

No, I'm from Burgerland, unfortunately, I just love Rhodesia and the Boers.
I see. Nice. Random question, but who do you want to win in 2024 presidential election?

Dein Deutsch ist ziemlich gut ;-) ich bin auch halb Schweizer (half Swiss, half German). i live in Switzerland (Germany kinda sucks now ngl)
Vielen dank! Ich hören die neues Deutsche Leiter Scholz liebt Auslanders zu viel.
I see. Nice. Random question, but who do you want to win in 2024 presidential election?
Trump. He made feminists mad, Biden is a vegetable, DeSantis has no charisma and can't win a national election, Pence is a dumb coward, Kamala is a cocksucking whore, Bernie belongs in a nursing home.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited: