Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel KHHV trait: I used to eat lunch in the school bathroom and skip assembly every Frida y afternoon

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
in middle school and Highschool (I’m 26 now) I used to eat and spend lunch or free periods ( Highschool ) in the bathroom, any free classroom, or I didn’t eat lunch at all bc I hated cafeteria with lots of people around.

Then I went to college (was kicked out bc of bad grades). I spent almost every lunch in a toilet stall. I also used to skip college classes (college was 30 min away by train) and instead hide in woods near my house then go home at end of day. In college people used to make fun of my face to eachother without even hiding it. Particularly when someone saw me for first time. These people are lucky that laws exist…

In Highschool, i always managed to skip assembly last period on Friday, take my bike and hide in the forest for an hour then go home. From grade 9 to 12, I managed to do that. Now I figured I’m pretty sure the teachers noticed but just never said anything bc they knew I have social anxiety and people make fun of my looks.

Last edited:
You had an assembly every week? :lul:

I used to just stay outside, even in the winter. :smonk:

You had an assembly every week? :lul:

I used to just stay outside, even in the winter. :smonk:
Yes. Every Friday last period for one hour. But rain, snow or hot weather, I always managed to somehow go to the underground parking unnoticed (don’t know how I managed that), sit on my bycycle and hide in the woods. My house was 10 mins away by bike. It was always such a relief when I escaped “unseen” (?). I felt like James Bond :feelsjuice: Nobody ever said anything. I figure they noticed but just let me be I guess? Maybe not. I’m not sure. 380 students in whole Highschool.

We are very similar.
I used to go into the woods in 9th grade just to pretend i was in school, during the morning.
Then wait for lunch time to go home, right after my mom had her lunch, and then left back to her job.

Got home, had a shower.
Have a nice meal, then go read some manga and play NFS Most Wanted and RuneScape. ( 2012-2013 )

Nothing has changed.
It all stays the same, except i´m a NEET now.

We are very similar.
I used to go into the woods in 9th grade just to pretend i was in school, during the morning.
Then wait for lunch time to go home, right after my mom had her lunch, and then left back to her job.

Got home, had a shower.
Have a nice meal, then go read some manga and play NFS Most Wanted and RuneScape. ( 2012-2013 )

Nothing has changed.
It all stays the same, except i´m a NEET now.
You also had assembly Friday afternoon? You Russian?