Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (KHHV only) Few years ago, did you expect to reach that point?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Were you?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
In the sense of being a KHHV at your current age.

Used to cope by looking at old KHHV threads (and thinking I would never reach that point and that I still had time) in yahoo answers, now that's what's happening to me :feelsrope:.

Inb4 ''muh youngcel.'' If you are KHHV past 14, you are already looked upon down

KHHV at 22 reporting in.

Yes.

Aspie John's former usernames:

"Moronism"

"Unintelligent_Anon"

"NihilisticNiegroe"(AnonAnonymousexistanc)

"Internet_Imbecile"

"O.B.M" (Oppressed Male)

"Gwandoya, A.S" (Gwandoya means "Met with misery" in Lugandan)

my sister once told me that I would die alone and without a girlfriend many years ago
the girls in my classroom challenged each other to see who could give me a kiss on the cheek.
so yeah, I knew it was going to reach that point :feelsrope:

i was blackpilled by the life itself

I've known for nearly two decades.

Last edited:
I always had fantasies of me having a family and getting married with my crushes. But always knew it will nevee happen.

After I finished HS I know that it will over for me. I was redpilled(politically) during my last year of HS so I knew I had no chance with co-workers. I tried at with College girls but I was brutally rejected later.

No I though thinsg may change in college. I was brainwashed by movies and media.

I was hoping that I'll grow from 5'7 to 6ft but I didn't.

As soon as I was born I knew I was doomed to be a khhv trucel. i could feel it in my undeveloped bones

In the sense of being a KHHV at your current age.

Used to cope by looking at old KHHV threads (and thinking I would never reach that point and that I still had time) in yahoo answers, now that's what's happening to me :feelsrope:.

Inb4 ''muh youngcel.'' If you are KHHV past 14, you are already looked upon down
I was just a v since 10 yr old

I was trying to figure out how to lose my virginity then I found incels.is

Yes i had indicators from as young as 5 - 6 yrs old this would be my natural position.

No, when i was 13-14 i messed up, i did wrong, i was at fault.

Ive been very weak and shy all my life. Puberty did completely shit to me. + Started going bald at 17.

My only hopes are moneymaxx and surgerymaxx. :feelscry:

seems I've got 20/20 vision!

No, I thought I was normie; then, I found about the racae, and that being around 5'9 was technically below average in U.S. Though, I got to say the blackpill was motivating since it helped me heightmaxx, which is getting me results, and motivated improve my face, from dental surgery, from a tooth issue that I was gaslighted about that decrease my smv.

Yeah, It was obvious I'll end up like this, in fact, it will get worse.