Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kfc question

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Kfc's slogan is finger licking good. But chicken don't have fingers. Not only they are ground and processed there, chickens' suffering is not even accommodated in the slogan.

Also Sanders not real colonel, he did not even served.

KFC is such a joke!

Kfc's slogan is finger licking good. But chicken don't have fingers. Not only they are ground and processed there, chickens' suffering is not even accommodated in the slogan.

KFC is such a joke!
they are overpriced.

I prefer Burger King

If you enjoyed it,
the chicken didn't die in vain!

Sanders was given the honorary title "Kentucky Colonel" in 1935 by Governor Ruby Laffoon. The title is an honorific title, the highest awarded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and is not a military rank. The Governor of Kentucky bestows the honor of a colonel's commission, by issuance of letters patent.

Sanders was given the honorary title "Kentucky Colonel" in 1935 by Governor Ruby Laffoon. The title is an honorific title, the highest awarded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and is not a military rank. The Governor of Kentucky bestows the honor of a colonel's commission, by issuance of letters patent.
I grant myself a honorary general of .is title!