Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Kekfuel: Transgender freaks out on dad because he brought up the fact they he had a transgender son

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I know it's a long video but pls watch it. It's so fucking funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @BlackCel_from_ZA @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng

Attachments

• RDT_20240703_051516.mp4
    77.7 MB
Absolutely no respecting the dad by that tranny, he raised that thing to live a comfortable enough lifestyle, still yelling at him like that.
Fucking abomination troony creature.

It's a Clown World when a boy thinks he's a girl. :feelsclown:

A male isn't a daughter!

Trans are disgusting. Should be extERminated.

I know it's a long video but pls watch it. It's so fucking funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @BlackCel_from_ZA @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng
Face the wall situation. Troons depress me.

private information and cant stop talking about it? troon retard speak about said information the internet? the father seems too try connecting and being supporting despise he not understanding completely.

and outing ting, is he not trying too be a foid, and i pretty sure that the troon has the troonflag on social media essentially doing what the dad did, but even more public

and screaming at someone that is trying too be supporting and understanding, fucking retarded. if he complains about being abandoned it his his fault and this video is evidence of that