Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Keanu Reeves, 55, is seen with girlfriend Alexandra Grant, 46

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Keanu Reeves, 55, is seen with girlfriend Alexandra Grant, 46, for a second time as she visits the actor while he films Matrix 4 in San Francisco

This is what you get if you're a tall successful Hollywood actor. JFL the "46" year old looks like 70+.

The hole:
25033376 8038867 They sizzled Here they are seen beaming as they went public with a 82 1582568

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ra-Grant-46-films-Matrix-4-San-Francisco.html

Keanu Reeves is a cuck :lul: :lul: :lul:

she looks like absolute shit, whores usually age like milk
he is a cuck for subjecting himself to this, he could be like Leo and only date 18-21 yo foids

Keanu Reeves, 55, is seen with girlfriend Alexandra Grant, 46, for a second time as she visits the actor while he films Matrix 4 in San Francisco

This is what you get if you're a tall successful Hollywood actor. JFL the "46" year old looks like 70+.

The hole:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ra-Grant-46-films-Matrix-4-San-Francisco.html
This sounds like some standarcel talk tbh

Maybe he likes something that's there between them, did you ever consider that?
she looks like absolute shit, whores usually age like milk
he is a cuck for subject himself to this, he could be like Leo and only date 18-21 yo foids
Could be a shift and is tired of being around hypergamous holes. Leo probably has higher T-levels on top of that.

All the feminists praised him for dating a woman who is near his age. They all hate it when men date young hot women.

The thing looks older than him.

@Napoleon de Geso would you?
@FrustratedWhiteMale Would you?
she looks like absolute shit, WHITE whores usually age like milk
fixed

Could be a shift and is tired of being around hypergamous holes. Leo probably has higher T-levels on top of that.
maybe you're right, man... but she probably was a hypergamous whore when she was younger.

Bitch looks older than him

Maybe he likes something that's there between them, did you ever consider that?
Could be a shift and is tired of being around hypergamous holes.
What makes you believe this woman is not hypergamous? She dates Keanu Reeves, JFL at your logic.

The thing looks older than him.

@Napoleon de Geso would you?
@FrustratedWhiteMale Would you?

fixed
No way, have lolis to fap. And I better would also take smother to oscars, but no way old thot

Keanu took his mom to the Oscars, and when I saw them I actually thought for a moment that she was his girlfriend. His mother actually looks younger than his girlfriend.

This is what it's come to. Have a 35 year career as an A-list actor, and you can betabux for grandma.

I like Keanu ngl. He is humble af.

The cope is too strong here. :feelsclown:

There are incels that are bashing him when he's had his fill of gigastacies and whomever he wants. Yet at the end of the day, he has someone that understands him deeply.

You faggots can say "Eww" and degrade his choice all you want, but at least he's not alone and undesirable.

Fuck it, I'll gladly take a LOYAL 2/10 foid if she stays true to me. Maybe he knows something we don't. :feelsthink:

I like Keanu ngl. He is humble af.
:feelsokman:

What makes you believe this woman is not hypergamous? She dates Keanu Reeves, JFL at your logic.
She's fucking old and has her own money.

Most 18-20 yr olds would expect this dude to buy them a house or a car.

You're a fucking Retard if you dont see the major differences between random young holes compared to a foid who's networth cracks 7 figures.

You're a fucking Retard if you dont see the major differences between random young holes compared to a foid who's networth cracks 7 figures.
Why would Keanu Reeves of all people care about the net worth of his partner? He mogs her in looks, fame, status, money, everything. I haven't said Reeves should date younger foids, there are many better looking women at her or his age, which is my point. This bitch looks like a GRANNY at 46.

she must give him a lot of pussy ngl

Why would Keanu Reeves of all people care about the net worth of his partner? He mogs her in looks, fame, status, money, everything. I haven't said Reeves should date younger foids, there are many better looking women at her or his age, which is my point. This bitch looks like a GRANNY at 46.
Again, Maybe he likes something that's there that isnt based off pure looks.

Is it really that hard to understand? We live in a time period where the guy mogging the foid in a relationship is the fucking norm. Just lol at you.
she must give him a lot of pussy ngl
Nah, it's most likely beyond sex tbh, there are plenty of foids out there who could quench that sort of hunger much better than a 40+ yr old.

High IQ

I think Dregster666 is right on this one, as much as I want to use it as an example of hypergamy out of control.

Any woman who can make her own money and build wealth is very smart and interesting. Keannu probably also found out the hard way there is no way to keep young, thin, white women around, they are going to be riding that cock carousel and expecting a large payout from him.

He probably actually likes this woman and us men are perfectly happy with 'average' looking women, as long as she into sex.

The biggest WTF here is Matrix 4.