Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Katerino (finally) cheats on Callmecarson with 4 guys

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
Callmecarson responds to katerino and fitz following cheating scandal

The blackpill is 1000% real. The modern young female CANNOT battle against her biological instincts to pursue chad, no matter how wholesome and stable the relationship is with the "nice guy" she claims to want. Modern women are emotionally fragile creatures that lie and manipiulate to make themselves look like angels with proper morals. As of this post, Katerino has posted an ApOlOgY video where she blames her depression and her being in a "bad head space."

On the bright side, here are her analytics after being exposed as a whore
Screenshot 20200416 131701 Brave

Bleeding hundreds to thousands of followers a day, and this is just her Twitch channel performance. While this is lifefuel, i do feel sorry for Carson and cannot blame him for loving a female on a scale of physical attractiveness far above any girl that's probably wanted him (if any), judging by his appearance. If a stacy started being nice to any of us and showed romantic interest, almost none of us would reject her, and we'd immediately become 50% bluepilled. But always remember, AWALT

I made a thread about this too. And half of them are complaining about me saying he has an incel face. But man Idubbz being a simp and now this? Who gets cucked next?

when that thing is a stacy i am a gigas chad

No fame for your face.

when that thing is a stacy i am a gigas chad
Thats some bad lighting pic i found on google. Shes actually very attractive, and plays on the "shy, emo-ish hot girl" persona

Thats some bad lighting pic i found on google. Shes actually very attractive, and plays on the "shy, emo-ish hot girl" persona

she is a becky at best(remove the makeup and she would look like any other whore)

I made a thread about this too. And half of them are complaining about me saying he has an incel face. But man Idubbz being a simp and now this? Who gets cucked next?
A lot of the guys on this site legit think that if you don't have their exact same physical defects, you aren't incel-tier. Also, notice that guys like pewdiepie don't have to deal with this. Gee, i wonder why

she is a becky at best(remove the makeup and she would look like any other whore)

To each is own i guess. I'd hit it. Wouldn't date her like carson did though
No fame for your face.
Not at all man. RIP

Proof that even if you manage to statusmaxx, get a gf, and do everything in your power to satisfy her she will still fuck multiple Chads (4 in this case) behind your back. Hypergamy IS real.
She's still barely Becky tier at most, don't be fooled by the makeup

This hurts to see. Even if you secure a wholesome relationship and everything is totally stable, a foid will always cheat. Unless you're a 10/10 foids cannot control their urge to fuck other men.

Proof that even if you manage to statusmaxx, get a gf, and do everything in your power to satisfy her she will still fuck multiple (4 in this case) Chads behind your back. Hypergamy IS real.

She's still barely Becky tier at most, don't be fooled by the makeup
Most stacies wear makeup too though but we call them stacies
This hurts to see. Even if you secure a wholesome relationship and everything is totally stable, a foid will always cheat. Unless you're a 10/10 foids cannot control their urge to fuck other men.
Even chad gets cheated on by another chad and giga chad after a while. Especially if the female is somewhat decent looking and insecure

Last edited:
A love scandal
A guy with a unique sense of humor, Carson did tweet out every now and then even during his break.

As it turned out, he was going through quite a difficult time in his personal life. Having streamed and partnered up with Katerino for a while, the pair had started a relationship. These were happy times for Carson; his professional life was thriving, he was in a relationship with a fellow streamer and both sets of fans loved the couple. What could go wrong? Well, everything.

The blissful relationship came to a cruel end for Carson when he found out Katerino had been cheating on him with his own friend Fitz. In an instant, Carson had not only realized his relationship was a lie but also lost a close friend.

The cruelty did not stop there. As things started to unfurl, we discovered Katerino was also in a relationship with her manager during this time. Furthermore, there was another guy involved as well.

brutal

A love scandal
A guy with a unique sense of humor, Carson did tweet out every now and then even during his break.

As it turned out, he was going through quite a difficult time in his personal life. Having streamed and partnered up with Katerino for a while, the pair had started a relationship. These were happy times for Carson; his professional life was thriving, he was in a relationship with a fellow streamer and both sets of fans loved the couple. What could go wrong? Well, everything.

The blissful relationship came to a cruel end for Carson when he found out Katerino had been cheating on him with his own friend Fitz. In an instant, Carson had not only realized his relationship was a lie but also lost a close friend.

The cruelty did not stop there. As things started to unfurl, we discovered Katerino was also in a relationship with her manager during this time. Furthermore, there was another guy involved as well.

brutal
Imagine being cucked by a guy named Fitz. BlackHolePill

Proof that even if you manage to statusmaxx, get a gf, and do everything in your power to satisfy her she will still fuck multiple Chads (4 in this case) behind your back. Hypergamy IS real.
Foids are capable of what I would have once called inhuman cruelty, but I now consider to be very human since so many foids do it

This is the fate of all those cherrypicked examples that IT likes to trot out to try and disprove the blackpill
I like how they find these obscure examples and pics without even being sure if the female hasnt cheated yet or if the couple is still together. ITS JUST A PICTURE

the statuspill is true kek

Holy shit hes maybe like 2 points above carson at most. Brutal

Ive seen this happen so many times at work... I could predict any of them, but had to act surprised every time it happened lol. I should make a post about that.
I like your profile. Im also an eternal observer.

Ive seen this happen so many times at work... I could predict any of them, but had to act surprised every time it happened lol. I should make a post about that.
I like your profile. Im also an eternal observer.
Its pretty crazy when literally everyone around these types of couples see all the red flags immediately haha. And we are all EO's man

Lol, never even heard of those people, but i'm not suprised at all. Romantic love is a lie, and every women has the potential to become a cheating whore, if the circumstances allow her to be one. Which in the west, is unfortunately the case.

Maybe I just have low standards but that’s a stacylite especially considering that whales can EASILY get a 5/10 in shape 6 foot tall normie white dude because of the kikes

Lol, never even heard of those people, but i'm not suprised at all. Romantic love is a lie, and every women has the potential to become a cheating whore, if the circumstances allow her to be one. Which in the west, is unfortunately the case.
Romantic love is real but it has to start with some kind of sexual attraction. Can't love someone you dont even want to bang. In other words, only normies and up experience love, so to us it seems mythical.
Maybe I just have low standards but that’s a stacylite especially considering that whales can EASILY get a 5/10 in shape 6 foot tall normie white dude because of the kikes
Yeah i can definetely call her a stacey-lite. She seems prettier than an average becky, but slightly less pretty than an average stacey