Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karma Hietanen, The Girl Who Almost Caused a School Shooting in Finland for the Love of Pekka Eric Auvinen

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
Karma has planned a school attack in full honor of her "love of all life", school shooter Pekka Eric Auvinen. in her words, what she was thinking of doing was an attack on the mold of what Auvinen did in 2007 and then, killing herself, so that they would be, in the afterlife, a perfect couple. the act, according to her, would be a "great sacrifice" in honor of Auvinen. Karma's love for Auvinen was so great that she went to Pekka's grave several times, even taking dirt from it to take home and put it next to her altar for him. he also made ritualistic sacrifices, such as offering his own blood to him. she was ordered to undergo psychiatric treatment, but as this was in 2016 and the treatment would last a maximum of 3 to 4 years, she has since been released and there are not many records of her activity.

Basically would be parkland shooting recasted with a female lead. The left would love this

Basically would be parkland shooting recasted with a female lead. The left would love this
it was a ritualistic sacrificial shootout. there was nothing political about it. she truly believed that through great sacrifice, she could be happy with Pekka.

I just looked at her photo. She looks like mentally I'll. Died short hair etc.

Well, at least in the afterlife, she'll be with Pekka anyway.

ok mr secretagent007. My bad for trying to make fun of this bitch. she looks retarded anyway , would explain her belief that Pekka will be there frolicking around just awaiting the day she slaughters innocents.

well, for Pekka they are not innocent. he makes that very clear in the manifesto.

and I think that if he really knows what happens with an afterlife, he is happy with all kinds of tragedies.

except that she supposedly talked to him. so it helps to understand everything.

It all started because she was depressed and moved back in with her parents. One night, she dreamed that she shot everyone at her old school at Christmas and woke up feeling great. dai started researching about shootings and came across Pekka.

as far as I know, she didn't date anyone else and her whereabouts are a mystery. I highly doubt she changed her mind, mainly because the "psychiatric treatment" didn't work.

and well, this is just the beginning. probably in the coming years we will have more cases like this.

Basically stereotypes are true. Another 100000+ event when female with dyed hair acts mentally unhinged...

Well, her friend who went with her to the cemetery where Pekka is, saw her perform the rites. I think there's something bigger than just one crazy person.

Any woman with dyed hair continues to disprove that they have worth. It is so hilarious that they just basically have a huge indicator of mental illness on top of their scalp

people like to label as madness everything that goes against their ideas of the world. well, what do we know about the world? only what suits us. therefore I do not deny anything. if she said she listened to Pekka, she listened to Pekka and that was it.

and what's the problem with the idea of Pekka wanting great sacrifices to him in the afterlife? means that it turns out to be more fun than we think.

I think George Carlin is influencing a lot to blow up planes and gas stations. because it's fun.

I think George Carlin is influencing a lot to blow up planes and gas stations. because it's fun.
maybe he inspired Elliot a little. he loved terrorism because it's a form of entertainment.

Hope karma will hit her someday

ok mr secretagent007. My bad for trying to make fun of this bitch. she looks retarded anyway , would explain her belief that Pekka will be there frolicking around just awaiting the day she slaughters innocents.