Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill K-pop and feminisation of Asia due to CIA

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
CIA is responsible in rise of feminine stars in East Asia. According to a Chinese University study this is due to CIA and America wanting to make Japan effeminate and now the whole of Asia. I found this video about it here have a look.

It seems like our overlords wanted this to happen , you know who I am talking about. Yes .... the ZULUs. Apparently they control the world and are using the Jews as a front. Shaka Zulu didn't die his body was put in a refrigerator for a hunder years and now his brain has been taken out and put in a MECHATREX. Jokes aside explains why foods like K-pop and how it started.

Last edited:
Asian men are already feminine compared to their western counterparts, CIA didn’t have to do shit.

Asian men are already feminine compared to their western counterparts, CIA didn’t have to do shit.
Watch the fucking video atleast , also they didn't use to be like this back in the day. Open your eyes.

But girls love shit like BTS

It feels pretty good to be gymceled knowing I can slaughter fem boy k-fag degenerates tbh ngl.

Watch the fucking video atleast , also they didn't use to be like this back in the day. Open your eyes.
I did watch it. Japanese men are not K-pop maxxing, I was just in Japan last month and I didn’t see a single dude wearing makeup in Tokyo. I did see thousands of short men with chubby, childlike faces because that’s the phenotype for asian males.

Black Pigeon Speaks is a dumbass tbh, his video about how Japan will be a world power and China will collapse was laughter inducing. Japan is going to shrink in half within a few generations (their GDP will obviously shrink too) while China is going to stealth colonize Africa and continue to boom in population and GDP growth because they are a developing country.

also they didn't use to be like this back in the day.
That's because Japan as a nation was heavily militarized.
After they lost the war it died down.

Black Pigeon Speaks is a dumbass tbh, his video about how Japan will be a world power and China will collapse was laughter inducing. Japan is going to shrink in half within a few generations (their GDP will obviously shrink too) while China is going to stealth colonize Africa and continue to boom in population and GDP growth because they are a developing country.
BPS is a fat boomer weaboo coper with gyno tits and yellow fever although he voicemogs me across the seven seas
Pigeon

Asians always idealized femininity.

china and north korea are the only ones standing against this

CIA is responsible in rise of feminine stars in East Asia. According to a Chinese University study this is due to CIA and America wanting to make Japan effeminate and now the whole of Asia. I found this video about it here have a look.

It seems like our overlords wanted this to happen , you know who I am talking about. Yes .... the ZULUs. Apparently they control the world and are using the Jews as a front. Shaka Zulu didn't die his body was put in a refrigerator for a hunder years and now his brain has been taken out and put in a MECHATREX. Jokes aside explains why foods like K-pop and how it started.

I wish I looked like the guy on the right. He facemogs me from Ho Chi Minh City to Pyongyang.

Girls like kpop and anime

I'm calling bullshit on that. I'm also not gonna trust some retarded Chink study (which you have not referenced). Kpoop is just a trend, nothing more. Also Asians were never masculine to begin with. Avarage white normie is twice as masculine as the most masculine Asian men.

The CIA has done a lot of horrible shit and have subverted the cultures, societies and governments of many nations in the quest for global supremacy and control in the name of US national security.

This wouldn't be surprising at all, if true.

I don't agree that there's a conspiracy to blame, but these governments are based and blackpilled to at least notice the problem.
BPS is a fat boomer weaboo coper with gyno tits and yellow fever although he voicemogs me across the seven seas
View attachment 181827
Whoa seriously that's him? I expected him to be a chad based on his voice. I never liked him much. I always found him rather smug.

Glowniggers back at it again