Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story King Shaka Zulu - the dicklet who went ER

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Shaka was born as the illegitimate child of a Zulu chieftain, inadvertently conceived during a process called hlobonga.

The term is pronounced the same as holobunga, an epic meme that you might recall associated with Grug wojak.

Being a bastard child, Shaka was exiled to his mother's ancestral village. And while it may be true that dick size is rather irrelevant in a culture where clothes are worn, this was not Zulu culture (as the holobunga/hlobonga coincidence might suggest).

Shaka had a ridiculously small penis and was bullied relentlessly for it during the crucial formative years of early childhood.

The bullying made him spiteful and sociopathic, and he ascended into a brutal chieftain who one day returned to the village where he was brutalized and impaled through the anus nearly all of his peers from then - only sparing the few that could recall a favor they had done for him or his family.

He would later depopulate virtually all of South Africa in his wars, which is what enabled Boer colonization.

:feelsokman: Death to all bullies :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I typically don't go for ethnic digs, but this was Sub-Saharan Africa. "Little earth worm" might be relative.

The dickpill leads to mass genocide

How in the hell can you have "sex without penetration"? And how does that even make pregnancies happen? What the fuck?

Great find boyo, we should include him to our pantheon, the dicklet St. Shaka.

How in the hell can you have "sex without penetration"? And how does that even make pregnancies happen? What the fuck?
Grinding, Pussylipjob. The sperm crawls in, no joke.

If you cum on the pussy lips, sperms can crawl into cervix within couple of hours.

I'm bumping this inspirational story, in part to show how much of sexuality is socialized.

In traditional Zulu culture, young people did not kiss, but engaged in intercrural sex (uku-hlobonga).

Last edited:
Don't care cause nigger.

Bullies cost the Zulu’s their lands in the long run. Fuck bullies.

Blackcel thugg maxxing TBH. @Colvin76 @Bleachcel you guys could try this.
If you cum on the pussy lips, sperms can crawl into cervix within couple of hours.
Have never done that with a foid

I'm bumping this inspirational story, in part to show how much of sexuality is socialized.

In traditional Zulu culture, young people did not kiss, but engaged in intercrural sex (uku-hlobonga).
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had no idea St.Shakacel was a dicklet. I have so much respect for him now that I know he was bullied and went ER on his bullies.

JFL this is amazing, I always thought Shaka Zulu was some legendary BBC "peak black masculinity" kind of historical figure

No wonder he was so good at fighting and even beat the brits several times lol

Brutal tbh being abused can make you a monster

Shut up you're circumcised you're a literal fucking Jew you dumb fucking niggger also stop posting this retard youre Algerian you hopelesss faggt north african piece of shit nigger.

Fuck of bullies

Lol at this, Shaka Zulu is the most based leader of all time tbh.