Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JWB Theory has yet ANOTHER country they are gonna slay in, in the Future

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
https://bnonews.com/site/index.php/2018/03/south-korea-major-announcement-north-korea/

TL;DR North Korea is looking to become a stable economy. Essentially, the Olympic Games made Kim realize that there is no fighting the U.S (obviously) and will trade Nuclear weopens for billions of dollars for alot of farming equipment, technology, education systems, etc. They eventually will open up and allow tourism, because that will be a cash grab since white people would love to go to the formerly dangerous NK. And why is this for JBW? Because North Koreans worship white people. Source? pretty much a very young North Korean child gave a sign that she wanted to leave the country, since most of the people there are starving and are meth addicts. When the U.S and South Korean forces deploy a gigantic care package to reform the country so they become an influence, they will see that the propaganda was false and worship whites. Of course, whites do reasonably well in SK anyways (from a guy spoofing his location to SK, he gets more matches) Imagine now when NK becomes unlocked out of communism, it is going to be a field day for subhuman whites since Thailand will be oversaturated within years. A future farm for Whites, have something to look forward to fellow whitecels.

It's over for 3" compensating dick North-Koreans.

all whites are volcels for not running JBW
all blacks are volcels for not running thug/bbc game
all asians are volcels for not running kpop game

lol there's not nearly enough whites left in the world to saturate asia

JBW in North Korea loloolll

Cope, Kim wouldn't allow such degeneracy.

Currycels are the only trucels

Does that mean there won't be a WWIII soon and kim won't nuke the world ??

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARRRRRK !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE END THIS FUCKING WORLD YOU SCUM CUNTS DICK-RIDERS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU CUCKS FAGGOTS PIECES OF DIGUSTING FILTHY TRASH FUCKERS.

Does that mean there won't be a WWIII soon and kim won't nuke the world ??

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARRRRRK !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE END THIS FUCKING WORLD YOU SCUM CUNTS DICK-RIDERS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU CUCKS FAGGOTS PIECES OF DIGUSTING FILTHY TRASH FUCKERS.
Fuck I was waiting for NK doom for a decade and here we got a reddit meetup setup by Trump and Kim and it's fucking next two months I want it NOW!

Fuck I was waiting for NK doom for a decade and here we got a reddit meetup setup by Trump and Kim and it's fucking next two months I want it NOW!
It's over man. It's confirmed now that we'll have to suffer like hell for several decades unless we kill ourselves. THE WORLD WON'T END, at least not soon when we're still living.

All curries are volcels for not running.. Oh

All curries are volcels for not running.. Oh

Punjabi game
Images

lol you are coping hard

most curries are Dravidian australoids not some punjabi Caucasoid.

south_asian_phenotype.jpg

most curries are the last 3 rows, more related to mongoloid/australoid, most punjabi/afghan/paki's are top row which is closely related to caucasoids (hence why they slay)

Last edited:
JBW is entering even national economics and politics- It's truly over for ricecels

And the list goes on. Can we just stop with this race cope?

lol you are coping hard

most curries are the last 3 rows, more related to mongoloid/australoid, most punjabi/afghan/paki's are top row which is closely related to caucasoids (hence why they slay)

>hence why they slay

image.png

JBW theory has no basis in reality.

it makes me feel extra bad being born white and insanely mentally fucked.

god gave me the cards to play with and then said, "nah you can go fuck yourself on second thought lol"

>hence why they slay

image.png

most of them do slay and are good looking, i see a lot of paki/white couples nowadays. when was the last time you saw a good looking curry that slayed?

most of them do slay and are good looking, i see a lot of paki/white couples nowadays. when was the last time you saw a good looking curry that slayed?

never. where tf are you seeing this?

never. where tf are you seeing this?
UK. i'm an subhuman manlet deathnik in london :)

Edit: here is just one example from my fb feed
26239568 1771911692842780 4851432336355439181 n

Last edited:
lol you are coping hard

I am from the upper two and I am incel, wat do?:feelstastyman:

JBW is only half true, you still have to be decent looking for it to work imo

I am from the upper two and I am incel, wat do?:feelstastyman:
sorry bro, you are just ugly. my cure is the hangmans noose, or 2 shotgun shells to the roof of the mouth. your choice obviously.