Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I found out a way 95% of us can escape inceldom

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Especially if you're white

There is one place where you will be very unique and stand out, a gem among millions of stones. These days just going to China Japan etc might be viable, but with inceldom increasing and seamaxxing becoming mainstream it might not be as easy in 5-10 years

But there is one place nobody will go to

North Korea

As far as I'm aware there is no law stopping you from being in a relationship with a North Korean woman. If you marry her / father a child you can become a citizen.

If not, You can live in North Korea for about three months, but if you get a work permit or you are some kind of diplomat you're pretty much allowed to stay for as long as you want however you will have to give up this website and 99% of international websites. You'll have to use NK specific social media sites to communicate online too.

The country is not as bad as the Jews say, fun fact: North Korea is one of the few places in the world that doesn't have a Jewish controlled bank.

Thoughts?

Edit: it is possible to get a nk gf. Google says "Foreigners must apply for official permission from the North Korean government to marry a citizen of North Korea"

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware there is no law stopping you from being in a relationship with a North Korean woman. If you marry her / father a child you can become a citizen.
DPRK practices Eugenics and doesn't allow the racial contamination of their people

People like James Dresnok fled to the DPRK and weren't allowed to breed with native women and instead was given a prisoner to fuck and marry from comrade Kim Il Sung

DPRK practices Eugenics and doesn't allow the racial contamination of their people

People like James Dresnok fled to the DPRK and weren't allowed to breed with native women and instead was given a prisoner to fuck and marry from comrade Kim Il Sung
Yeah but that was over 40 years ago so it might be different now

Google says Foreigners must apply for official permission from the North Korean government to marry a citizen of North Korea
Ok.

Water for non riceceps

I would ponder it

Didn't one U.S. soldier recently defect to NK and the North Koreans wanted nothing to do with him? lmfao.
Isn't the cold war anymore, Koreans aren't going to cause an international incident over one autistic American

Last edited:
Didn't one U.S. soldier recently defect to NK and the North Koreans wanted nothing to do with him? lmfao.
Isn't the cold war anymore, Koreans aren't going to cause an international incident over one autistic American
Yes, his name was Travis King and he was a Negro

jew free and Asian waifu? Sign me up, praise be to Kim jong un :feelsLightsaber:

Google says Foreigners must apply for official permission from the North Korean government to marry a citizen of North Korea
Propaganda, probably gonna give you a spy to marry.

I'm pretty sure Americans are banned from visiting North Korea if I'm remembering correctly

Propaganda, probably gonna give you a spy to marry.
Sounds good

Sounds good!

Really good!!!

NK sterilized and aborted half Cuban hapas iirc

I knew right of the bath before clicking this is going to be some kind of retarded bait thread. Turns out i wasn't wrong with my assumption at all.

India, Middle Eastern and African countries would geniunely seem a nice backup plan areas if Asia & SEAmaxxing suddenly stop being viable options due to them becomming mainstream tourist places at a rapid pace. My SMV would be literally Godlike tier in some 200k Indian city compared to Pattaya or Bangkok due to too much competition.

haven’t tried it myself but just approach a girl with bad posture cause most of the time they’re just femcels with really low standards
just hope they don’t run away is all.

Sacrificing your freedom for a foid is top tier cuck shit

i never fell for the north korea meme
no way is it anywhere close to as bad as the mainstream media says

Also u are gonna penismog 99% of them since their average is 3 inch or smth

He was black

best advice in inner mongolian desert this shit isnt gonna work nigga

Just go to North Korea bro!

if he was allowed to marry a prisoner, isn’t that still a contamination?

I'm against racemixxing, so no. Would be nice to fuck some chink stacy tho.